Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D - Page 334 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 23rd, 2013, 11:10 PM   #4996
VishaalMaria

VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute VishaalMaria has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Queen Venus' chat thread: Volume 2 :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWaagh View Post
I'm glad that Venus has never said anything stupid like Serena/Maria/Sloane have. It's hard to believe that they are adult women, cause they act like toddlers. I love you Vee
You mean, you're glad Venus hasn't said anything stupid about a fellow player to the Media.

I bet she has her bitchy moments too...do you really think that was the first time Serena gossiped to Venus over the phone about a player...and do you think Venus stays silent whilst Serena lets off steam? I bet Venus has her comments too.
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:01 AM   #4997
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajesticVenus View Post
I like both Serena and Maria, but I think that what happens off court is each other's business and no one should be commentating on each other's life outside of tennis. The bottom line is that they are both competitors striving to give their best on court and against each other. They are both mature women and they know that the press is hungry for stories, so don't give them what they want and take the Venus' approach with the reporters.

On other far more important topics, I am not going to enjoy this Wimbledon as much without my Vee. This is her best tournament and it's such a shame that she isn't there. Hopefully that back heals and she is able to compete with her serve again. Rest up and heal, my perennial Champion.
I hear what you are saying, but for me personally I don't agree with adultery under any circumstances. Also I tend to become a fan of people who have qualities and characteristics that I like, I’m a fan of Serena’s on court and off court life. So although Serena is a tennis player, she left her personal life open to scrutiny when she started dating Patrick while he was married. At the end of the day Serena can date who she wants, but that doesn't mean I have to pretend I'm cool with her actions just because I'm a fan.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:11 AM   #4998
country flag winone23

winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute winone23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olórin View Post
I know you wish only the best for both Serena and Venus Winone and I think it is perfectly reasonable to not be happy with the fact Patrick isn't divorced. But that is the very reason Serena and Patrick haven't gone public with their relationship - let us not ignore that fact: they haven't done so because he is in the process of a divorce and they are trying to be as dignified as possible, bearing in mind the children he has and respect for their situation. So, for Maria to tactlessly blow through all that in a Wimbledon interview in a room with dozens of journalists was utterly classless and quite vulgar imo. Especially given Serena's personal comments to Maria a few days ago.

Ultimately all this will blow over, but I definitely think Sharapova showed her true colours here and took the gloves off. Given her string of recent comments about Serena and her obvious bitterness I've lost what respect I had for Sharapova.
The minute Patrick was rubbing all over Serena's rump, is the minute they went public, that wasn't a very dignified thing for Patrick knowing he was still married and it would make Serena look bad. Patrick was thirsty and he wanted the world to know he was dating Serena. I don't think what Maria did was classless she called Serena out on her behavior because she was probably hurt by something she thought Serena said about her relationship.

Eleven, Jamba Juice, Miami Dolphins, V*Starr Interiors ,World Team Tennis
Veelieve! Venus will rise again 2014!
Taylor Townsend / Madison Keys
NY KNICKS / TEAM MELO
winone23 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #4999
country flag Marcus1979
Team WTAworld

Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute Marcus1979 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaalMaria View Post
You mean, you're glad Venus hasn't said anything stupid about a fellow player to the Media.

I bet she has her bitchy moments too...do you really think that was the first time Serena gossiped to Venus over the phone about a player...and do you think Venus stays silent whilst Serena lets off steam? I bet Venus has her comments too.
I would love to hear what late 90s or early 2000s Venus would say about Martina
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:58 AM   #5000
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

This is the 5000th post. Let us move on to the next

Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 05:55 PM   #5001
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

Q. She's getting better?

SERENA WILLIAMS: She's getting better. I talked to her yesterday, and she was saying that she's doing a different type of rehab. I was really excited to hear that because it means that she's found maybe the root of the problem.
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #5002
country flag V-MAC
blurring the lines between the real and the fake

V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute V-MAC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
Q. She's getting better?

SERENA WILLIAMS: She's getting better. I talked to her yesterday, and she was saying that she's doing a different type of rehab. I was really excited to hear that because it means that she's found maybe the root of the problem.
Please God
Old Jun 24th, 2013, 09:46 PM   #5003
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditoo View Post
Q. She's getting better?

Yes, please. Make it so.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 12:05 PM   #5004
country flag VenuStan

VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all VenuStan is a name known to all

Let's hope...
VenuStan is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 25th, 2013, 01:24 PM   #5005
Chance
Keeper of Secrets

Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future Chance has a brilliant future

oh gawd i hope serena is not bullshitting

Veelieve
Chance is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 06:02 AM   #5006
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Who's gonna start the new chat thread? When will the moderators make it a sticky thread?

Maddox is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 06:25 AM   #5007
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VishaalMaria View Post

Of course. Only basic, childish, attention seeking individuals say negative things about their colleagues in public.
The Witch-king is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:02 AM   #5008
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

New volume

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread