How long Maria will be the last player to achieve the CAREER SLAM ? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: How many years ?

5 years 5 41.67%
10 years 3 25.00%
15 years 2 16.67%
She will be the last EVER 2 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:34 PM   #16
country flag H.O.V

H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold
Re: How long Maria will be the last player to achieve the CAREER SLAM ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
We're here to talk tennis, I can't believe the thread about Maria being pregnant didn't get such a reply but a thread about Maria's achievements should be moved to her forum according to you
This thread is irrelevent. If you want to discuss about her achievements, fine but she got her own forum where yiou can discuss it without peopl bothering you
H.O.V is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #17
country flag RadWANDska

RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future RadWANDska has a brilliant future

You have set this up or a Maria bashing due to the fact that Serena did it again and AFTER Maria won hers. Well done to Maria for doing that because only 6 (I think) players have achieved it, but I'm sorry, but you're in for a bashing because as I said above, Serena has done it again and after Maria.

RadWANDska is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:37 PM   #18
country flag bodie

bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all bodie is a name known to all

I think Vika will keep improving her clay game and will get close

me on tumblr
bodie is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:38 PM   #19
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukpens25 View Post
This thread is irrelevent. If you want to discuss about her achievements, fine but she got her own forum where yiou can discuss it without peopl bothering you
And why should I be bothered in here ?
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #20
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: How long Maria will be the last player to achieve the career slam ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
Serena did it again in 2013 by winning the French, taking away the spotlight from Masha, and, I would venture to say Serena will do it again in 2014.

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #21
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
VOTE POPCON 2014
iWill is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #22
country flag H.O.V

H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold H.O.V is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
And why should I be bothered in here ?
Well you sounded hurt when people told you to maria's forum
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:45 PM   #23
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rukpens25 View Post
Well you sounded hurt when people told you to maria's forum
You will know when I'm hurt.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:50 PM   #24
country flag H.O.V

Quote:
We're here to talk tennis, I can't believe the thread about Maria being pregnant didn't get such a reply but a thread about Maria's achievements should be moved to her forum according to you
If that's not someone catching feelins ...
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 08:51 PM   #25
country flag Halepsova

Halepsova has disabled reputation

Until the 5th slam Chinese Open exists.
Or maybe just when Vika starts to get some love from the organizers who can award her a beautiful cakewalk at every slams.
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 09:03 PM   #26
country flag Iblis

Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute Iblis has a reputation beyond repute

I don't get why Serena fans are so obsessed with Sharapova, that's nonsense.
Old Oct 18th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #27
country flag H.O.V

He knew that he just wanted to bring sharapova in gm since she hasn't been relevent since FO. That's why i told him that if he wants to gloat at maria's career , take it to her forum.
Closed Thread