Poland's complaints about Israeli fans at Fed Cup - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #211
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Poland's complaints about Israeli fans at Fed Cup

^ a point of making a point to the poster ... I am sure I could make it better, but this is what came to my mind at that moment.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 8th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #212
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
^ What is the point of it being "equally suspicious"?

I mean, we could just as well say it is equally suspicious as the lack of photos of Domachowska's right nipple.
epic counter but case will be not clossed
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #213
country flag defenderOfTruth

defenderOfTruth is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreConrad View Post
I agree that that the gravity is certainly different; it is still equally suspicious.
Suspicious? Are you crazy? A troll? I am not the one who constantly is veering off topic of the thread. Do you have an opinion on what happened in Eilat? Are you happy knowing that players have to play through flying paper planes in a hostile environment with subpar security arrangements? Do you think that shouting repeadiately religious or ethnic insults in four languages is an acceptable behavior of fans? Staying of the topic of this thread actually makes you a troll. What is suspicious is why are you defending a lost cause?
defenderOfTruth is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:06 PM   #214
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
Pardon?

I think there is a grave magnitude of difference between a troll opening an internet messageboard account and the (alleged) disappearance of video documentation of an actual professional tennis match.
Excuse me but there's a highlights reel for that match here http://www.sport5.co.il/articles.asp...137288&lang=HE. It's your fault that you're not an Israeli so you can't watch it!
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 01:45 PM   #215
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defenderOfTruth View Post
Suspicious? Are you crazy? A troll? I am not the one who constantly is veering off topic of the thread. Do you have an opinion on what happened in Eilat? Are you happy knowing that players have to play through flying paper planes in a hostile environment with subpar security arrangements? Do you think that shouting repeadiately religious or ethnic insults in four languages is an acceptable behavior of fans? Staying of the topic of this thread actually makes you a troll. What is suspicious is why are you defending a lost cause?
So who are you ? RR ? Aga ? Ula ? Some coach, maybe...You created account just to post in one thread. And you post biased statements. If this isn't fishy, I don't know what is.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 02:12 PM   #216
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israel View Post
Excuse me but there's a highlights reel for that match here http://www.sport5.co.il/articles.asp...137288&lang=HE. It's your fault that you're not an Israeli so you can't watch it!
Actually I can watch it from here - thanks for the heads up
Raiden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM   #217
country flag kompletna bzdura

kompletna bzdura is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
http://m.onet.pl/wiadomosci/kraj,qfnqf

It’s not my fault you don’t speak Polish, ask your grandparents for translation.
kompletna bzdura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 03:38 PM   #218
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well, thank you for the link(it's actually accessible for foreigners too). Nevertheless, I am afraid that 3 minutes long footage from a 3 set match(already featuring some cheering after missed 1st serve on match point) is not exactly going to prove any value in regard to assessing the whole match, is it?
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 05:25 PM   #219
country flag Israel

Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future Israel has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adner View Post
Well, thank you for the link(it's actually accessible for foreigners too). Nevertheless, I am afraid that 3 minutes long footage from a 3 set match(already featuring some cheering after missed 1st serve on match point) is not exactly going to prove any value in regard to assessing the whole match, is it?
The whole match was about like this, believe it or not. I've done my thing defending my country that's all I'm capable of. And to the one telling me to ask my grandparents for a translation - I'm not sure you want to go down that road.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #220
country flag adner

adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute adner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The whole match was about like this, believe it or not. I've done my thing defending my country that's all I'm capable of. And to the one telling me to ask my grandparents for a translation - I'm not sure you want to go down that road.
I don't think anyone serious is attacking your country, and if they are, you should definitely not consider them attention worthy as that's ridiculous. In my eyes the point of this thread was to discuss bad behavior of people in the stands at Eilat, and that you can already (partially) notice on the video(cheering after missed first serve). Aga herself(not her kinda crazy father or commentators) said that she didn't feel safe out there and that the spectators were not fair(although she pointed out that she doesn't mean that they were supposed to support her, just to behave fairly). She never said anything bad about Israel itself, just about the events at the Fed Cup tournament she participated in.
adner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:54 PM   #221

Quote:
Irrelevant as carefully cut out very short fragment of the match. Where is the video of the whole match?
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by saint2 View Post
So who are you ? RR ? Aga ? Ula ? Some coach, maybe...You created account just to post in one thread. And you post biased statements. If this isn't fishy, I don't know what is.
And how is it even remotely relevant to the topic here? Posting off topic messages qualifies as trolling.
Old Mar 9th, 2013, 08:12 PM   #223
country flag Angelus87

Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all Angelus87 is a name known to all

Quote:
you know that 3 min from 3 set doubles not cover even 10% of match? its funny that you suggest i should agree with you based on this. also dont forget that who s victim here ^^
Angelus87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote