Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

228K views 5K replies 108 participants last post by  Alejandrawrrr 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

:eek:

#1,520 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Serena should model her own clothes... especially that red dress! :drool:

#1,528 · (Edited)
Where are the lies, Shinjii-cum?
Where are the lies, Shinjii-cum?
One, if the dumb ass who wrote that post took any ounce of time to do some research he would know that most of what he said is false. Since beyonce's singles debut, bar 2003 (in the zone and dangerously in love era), she has out sold every Britney album from and most of her tours, bar circus tour, in the USA, as well as world wide. So that whole appeal to a larger demographic is obviously false because the numbers say otherwise.

Two, who the fuck ever claimed Britney was a songstress. She used to be an entertainer, take away the thing an artist was known for, which in Britney's case was her dancing and performances then you have much of nothing. It's no secret that the bulk of Brit's sales were from 1998-2003. Don't confuse my trolling Weave Stans with for not seeing reality as it is

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#1,531 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

Would I be crazy if I called hsn so I could talk to Serena? Lol

Reactions: Sister Price
#1,536 ·

Erm....which one of y'alls cousin is this?

#1,537 ·

Erm....which one of y'alls cousin is this?

You know that's Pump's pasty ass. :hysteric:

#1,543 · (Edited)

Now I sit here today with nothing left
Court records show she recieves receives 25k in mothly spousal support. What did she do with all that. First time im seein a homeless person sitting on what looks to be a luxurious yoga mat with their hair done. She needs to get professional help.

edit: i dont know squat about weaves but that doesn't look like a cheap one to me. she might be able to pawn it if she's as broke as she claims to be.

#1,545 ·

Legend coming back to singles to be co-#1 with Sarin. OH MY GOSH.

Make fucking way.

#1,577 ·

Legend coming back to singles to be co-#1 with Sarin. OH MY GOSH.

Make fucking way.
She's planning to play after the USO in singles. I think the Queen would fly to Beijing if Hingis makes her comeback there.

#1,558 ·

A mess. I remember we used to make fun of peeps who shopped at k-mart or wallyworld. :lol:
Mmhmm. And you had to have a brand new outfit for every day for the first two weeks of school. :lol:
And ain't nobody bout to brag about they mama having some shit on layaway. LOL

#1,571 ·

Calling you by your slave name already. :rolls:
And your folks musta worked for Paula Deen's people with that slave name you got :lol:

I think we could manage a reenactment of that scene, with a minor adjustment regarding attire, no need for cloth between brown skin :lick:.
You cutting up. :lol:

#1,580 · (Edited)

so the new member is old member?

#1,591 ·

Sigh.... That was you telling me? I expected more, actually. Anyway, I'm done trolling for Britney. Carry on.
Awwwww, :smooch:, hope you weren't too disappointed. Telling someone doesn't have to involve profanity and overt degradation, it can be done civilly. Besides, I don't like disrespecting brothers - it bothers me, but if necessary I will make the appropriate adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.