Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

228K views 5K replies 108 participants last post by  Alejandrawrrr 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

:eek:

#3 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

But....better on Monday than tomorrow :shrug:

#ImDoneNow

#4 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Damned Thing" Track 18: Didn't She Almost Have It All...

I'm so annoyed. I don't really have anything against Sabine - though I think she plays up to the smiley - crying thing. [Could she be more bipolar :eek:]

But commentators are making me LOATHE her.

1. Every time she is mentioned, be it on news or by commentators, there is automatic mention of the win against Serena. 'She beat the mighty Serena blah blah blah'. It almost has echo's of 2004 for me, and I have loathed Pova since then. They are hyping her so bad... She has a nice game, but I don't see her being a force, not even on grass. Not to mention, it's rubbing salt in the wounds.

2. SAM SMITH (commentater) has the nerve to say 'So this is what a semi final without Serena is'. She said this deep into the third set, after praise was heaped upon the players and the match. Now, yes it could just be a poor choice of words, but it was so unnecessary. It almost sounded like 'It's good Serena lost'. As if the fans that day weren't bad enough. How dare she!

All that said, it's probably better for the WTA Sabine wins. I don't think Marion has a chance anyway, she hasn't been great out there.

#47 ·

I'm so annoyed. I don't really have anything against Sabine - though I think she plays up to the smiley - crying thing. [Could she be more bipolar :eek:]

But commentators are making me LOATHE her.

1. Every time she is mentioned, be it on news or by commentators, there is automatic mention of the win against Serena. 'She beat the mighty Serena blah blah blah'. It almost has echo's of 2004 for me, and I have loathed Pova since then. They are hyping her so bad... She has a nice game, but I don't see her being a force, not even on grass. Not to mention, it's rubbing salt in the wounds.
Especially the second bolded part. She'll fade away completely after the grass season, hyped so far beyond her worth (if she wins). I'm praying so hard that she doesn't, because another Sharapova would be unacceptable. Ugh... (lol at the thread title)

#5 ·

And I just hate this 'Sobbine is the Wimbledon darling' shit.

I thought to myself as she was over powering Aga and blasting aces - I wonder if they start talking about her playing ATP player. She's not a small girl, will she be referenced as intimidating more often. :rolleyes: Something tells me no.

-

But maybe she's a nice girl. Better her than Maria though :lol:

#8 ·

I'm sure Serena's over it. Winning a second RG is >>>>>>>>>>>>>> getting to number 17. I mean, I think she will catch Martina an Chrissie, I think USO will be fine (higher bounce), and the AO being a hardcourt will favour her.

I think she could defend her RG crown too. She remembers how to win there again. Wimbledon 2013 will be a non-existence, like the AO 2013 has been wiped from memory already.

She'll get over it you guys, and so will you.

#9 ·

You have to be more appreciative. Be grateful for what you have! Serena's still playing and winning at 31. Not a lot of fan bases have this pleasure.

#14 ·

Can we not talk about tennis for a while? Theres no new fuckery going on in the world? :sobbing:
Yes daddy.

It's my birthday tomorrow *twerks*

#32 ·

Don Lemon doing a CNN special on the 'N' word. I cant take him serious. He's the same guy who was trying to interview the people that attended Whitney's funeral the minute the doors of that church were opened. Hunting htem down with a camera and a microphone

#35 ·

You guys and these gifs :lol:
Google ain't just for BB links, boo :hug:

#40 ·

Can someone tell me who is Ivan? Is him one of the girls that has changed name???
Hi! :wavey: I changed my name a couple months ago from "i_will2" but I think you might have been in the middle of your hiatus when I started to post in this forum. I didn't always know it existed even though I've had an account on here since 05 :awww:

#42 ·

You are in a MESSY mood tonight.

Amerikkka's independence got you feeling SOME kinda way :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.