Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

169K views 5K replies 89 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#6 ·
We're going to start this thread with another title I guess :oh:

#8 ·
JJs winning streak on clay this year includes all players ranked 90-200, mostly top 150 players. And, she manages to play 4 three setters, how amazing :D

#10 ·
Jeja brings out the drama in all of WTA, especially on TF.

Uhm, when I was reading the comments I thought it was all shitfest like yesterday against Melanie, but having watched the 2nd set TB, the game she held serve for 5-2 in the third set, it was actually some clutch play from The Empress. Also, the timing and placement of her shots were much better than yesterday. I mean, obviously it couldn't have all been that good, but looks like she's slowly getting used to the clay and she IS the Rome claygoat...

What I was trying to say there is... RG HERE WE COME!!!1! :drive:

#13 ·
дalex;26442202 said:
Jeja brings out the drama in all of WTA, especially on TF.

Uhm, when I was reading the comments I thought it was all shitfest like yesterday against Melanie, but having watched the 2nd set TB, the game she held serve for 5-2 in the third set, it was actually some clutch play from The Empress. Also, the timing and placement of her shots were much better than yesterday. I mean, obviously it couldn't have all been that good, but looks like she's slowly getting used to the clay and she IS the Rome claygoat...

What I was trying to say there is... RG HERE WE COME!!!1! :drive:
The TB and the the 3rd set had no similarities whatsoever with the first two sets, believe me.

#16 ·
I've never seen Pegula's girl... Is she good enough to be contender to win more than 6 games in this match?

#22 ·
Like a boss :drive:

Maybe she wins this in less than 1 hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.