Status
Not open for further replies.

Jelena Jankovic Cheering Thread - 2013 Season - Volume 14

169K views 5K replies 89 participants last post by  James 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
New volume.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: COME ON :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

#4,541 ·
Such a chance for a quartefinal for the first time. And to be top 10 again.
This realy hurts.... I have no words for this years Wimbledon. Grose.
If Kvitova loses before the final, it will be such an embarrasmant for WTA, because some LL will be in the finals.

#4,542 ·
MAAAN, A DECENT JELENA WOULD HAVE TOYED WITH THIS DOLONC, I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THIS "DOLONC PLAYED GREAT" FOR ME IT WAS ALL ABOUT JELENA DOING THE MOST IDIOTIC THINGS IN A TENNIS COURT-
AFTER 5-3 I JUST SO KNEW IT :sobbing:

get the hell outta here, Jelena!!! I'm so depressed...

#4,543 ·
I wouldn't be upset if she was playing like crap from the begging BUT SHE WAS SOlID at the start and what happened than like many times before nobody knows.

We suffered worse losses! Can't wait for Hard court season and Mercury open at the end of the month. LET's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! EMPRESS NEVER GIVES UP!

#4,550 ·
I wouldn't be upset if she was playing like crap from the begging BUT SHE WAS SOlID at the start and what happened than like many times before nobody knows.
:lol: She wasn't even solid really. Vesna was nervous and was hitting everything long or into the net.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#4,546 ·
I'm really sad and tired, but mostly tired of Jelena. Her wins are not bringing me the joy they once had, i realized i actually enjoyed because of her personality and her fighting spirit prior 2009, these days she is just moaning and bitching and giving up whenever she lose a couple of important points or games. And after all these years you kinda expect from her to play smarter and stop playing those awful DS, you never had a freaking DS why are you trying it right now. Her net game, i just have no words for that... I'm just becoming more bitter and bitter after every stupid loss she have, and sometimes i even think that some of us care more than she does, and that's quite sad...

#4,571 ·
I'm really sad and tired, but mostly tired of Jelena. Her wins are not bringing me the joy they once had, i realized i actually enjoyed because of her personality and her fighting spirit prior 2009, these days she is just moaning and bitching and giving up whenever she lose a couple of important points or games. And after all these years you kinda expect from her to play smarter and stop playing those awful DS, you never had a freaking DS why are you trying it right now. Her net game, i just have no words for that... I'm just becoming more bitter and bitter after every stupid loss she have, and sometimes i even think that some of us care more than she does, and that's quite sad...
RT @jelenacg: JJ: "Tennis on grass insults my tennis intelligence. Serve,volley boom boom the end. I never liked playing on that surface".
exactly :facepalm:

#4,547 ·
That's what you get on grass if you can't hit a flat fh to save your life. I fucking hate you, Jelena. The ONE tournament you must bring your serve to and you cannot do it :lol:. Stop shopping designer clothes and houses and buy a fucking braincell. :hi5: What a waste of a PERFECT draw. Only Jelena... I bet some obscure player like Bouchard will win this fucking tournament now just to make us all feel even more disgusted with our idiotic fave.

#4,549 ·

#4,552 · (Edited)
Vesna played well because she's a BBB. She hit a purple patch like Lisicki in Stuttgart. Flipkens will routine her.

I fucking hate BBB. Of course everything landed in because:

A) Jelena was the opponent. Do you remember the last BBB that she beat? I don't.

B) Jelena has the worst forehand of the top 20. It's on par with Wozniacki. Even Errani's forehand is more reliable.

I'm so tired of all her bullshit. I try not to nag because she had a great clay season but how do you bagel Sharapova and then lose to Vesna Dolonc? How to you regain all of this confidence, AND STILL NOT LEARN HOW TO HIT A FUCKING VOLLEY?

Don't get me wrong, I'm always happy when she wins, but damn. The JJ of today is a mug. She really and truly is. If the WTA was even 15% better than it is now JJ would struggle for a top 30 spot.

Better for her to lose now than to lose in the 4th round like we all knew she would anyway.

#4,560 ·
In fairness to Dolonc, she's a much better player on fast surfaces than she's given credit for. Still, that was possibly even worse than JJ's first round performance last year.

#4,562 ·
When she learns how to volley she'll win a bit more on grass. An absolute FH volley sitter on set point.

Looks like she isn't winning on grass anytime soon :sad:

#4,563 ·
All I can say is......what a fu***g bad day at Wimbledon. Crazy stuff and two of my favs are already gone.....and we are just in the second round, god damn. They can already hand the trophy over to Rena. :eek::help:

#4,565 ·
didn't watch the match either.
but unfortunately I did predict her demise. That petkovic match told me everything. That WAS a crucial match. It would have defined her new found confidence - but she crashed and lost it all. I honestly think that she'll not get it back. Pity, top players grind at these things. She can't anymore.

Anyway, wish her luck, but she is basically a top 20 player now, and that's where her reality is.
Too many hasty changes, too many coaches & non-coaches, too much experimentation and she's nowhere.
But she had something, for us to care about her at all.
And you never know now and then she might sparkle for a moment.
So I'll still be on the lookout for that.

#4,566 ·
RT @jelenacg: JJ: "Tennis on grass insults my tennis intelligence. Serve,volley boom boom the end. I never liked playing on that surface".

#4,568 ·
JJ doesn't give a shit, so neither should we. We all know the story about grass + JJ. She beat Venus there and that's all there is to it (and a few good matches vs. Myskina).

Now this part of the season is where we should have high expectations, JJ's best results have come from this part of the season. :bounce:

#4,574 ·
The only positive is that JJ is leaving Wimbledon without some kind of injury.

Also on another note, JJ and Mirjana play their first round of doubles tomorrow. The are second on court #9 (no stream) and play after a men's doubles that starts at 11:30 am (so I bet JJ/Mirjana won't play until about 5 pm :help:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.