Tennis Forum banner

Who else likes Li Na's attitude?

6K views 67 replies 63 participants last post by  Baby-Na 
#1 ·
This is her reaction to a fall which largely contributed to her loss. No nonsense from Li Na.

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Li Na says she is the only player who could fall down and keep laughing like she did. No argument from me. #ausopen

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg
Q. "Why do you think you were falling down?" Li Na: "Because I'm stupid!!!" #ausopen

#60 ·
Wow this thread is now 4 pages and so far everyone shares mutual praise for the same player. I think no other top player could generate such a united thread. I can only agree, Na Li is super Na. What a joyful read. :)

#63 ·
her attitude is great, she's the kind of person you'd probably want to be friends and hang out with as a player on the tour :)

#64 ·
it's funny how people were bashing her for being rude and a badass after she lost in FO R4 last season, and now she turns to be the more likeable player ever. how things can change after a loss ha. she's always been the same, though, and I'm glad people can see this now.

#68 ·
Sort of happy-go-lucky type of girl, shame she's in the same age bracket as Serena - chances are we won't see them playing for too long - somehow hope they will play until Rio.
Carlos wants her to play 2 more years at least. :secret:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.