Status
Not open for further replies.

Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

267K views 5K replies 91 participants last post by  young_gunner913 
#1 ·
Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

:worship: Praise Godzealia!! :worship:

#3,276 · (Edited)
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Sisters, keep the grass cut so you can see the snakes. Who is Lethal Laura? :lol:

The bitch who wants to snatch wigs on this board with Serena :lol:

Chile... hmegurl beat me to the punch :crying2:

YESSSS I came hard. That thread was about to give me lifeeeee. The mods had to close it sadly. I was READY for the drama believe me. :devil:

Get it Mo!

And yes, Ive noticed Ms. Lethal... We must all be circumspect. I suspect that she will soon seek to join us in the sanctuary.
I've already joined. Serena is my bitch, always has been. :kiss:

#3,258 ·
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Chapter 15: "I'm the Liquorice Bitch"

Damn you JC Pennys!!!! :hysteric:
Is JC Penny still open? I though that store went bankrupt. Is the last one in Stockton? :sobbing:
I am planning on getting a dreamcatcher tat as well, but im using my aunt's dreamcatcher as my tat on my back and getting a few more.
Cool. I'm pretty much addicted to tattoos at this point. :lol:

#3,257 ·

Thanks ya'll! :D I'm getting more on the arm with the dream catcher tattoo. That entire are will be covered. :hearts: I'm leaving my right arm alone. :lol:
I am planning on getting a dreamcatcher tat as well, but im using my aunt's dreamcatcher as my tat on my back and getting a few more.

#3,264 ·

you know what...

*struts to the shower*

night yall. i look FLAW FUCKING FREE btw. My skin >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

PRAISEEEEE THE AFRICAN WATERS!!!!

#3,277 ·

Hopes for LordRena in 2013?

I just hope she stays healthy and fit. Once that's there. She's ready to snatch wigs.

I just want a 2nd French Open from her, so many bitches on here think our girl can't win another FO as WTA now has "CLAYPOVA" :haha:

#3,280 ·

Hopes for LordRena in 2013?

I just hope she stays healthy and fit. Once that's there. She's ready to snatch wigs.

I just want a 2nd French Open from her, so many bitches on here think our girl can't win another FO as WTA now has "CLAYPOVA" :haha:
Gurl, you had better post your resume if you wanna continue posting up in here!!
Gotta make sure we keep it classy and fabulous around here.

Welcome, btw :wavey:

#3,285 ·
#3,288 ·

Im a democrat thank you very much. :ras:

I dont trust any president if you ask me.
But you just looooove the ever so humble Mr. Romney? :happy:

#3,298 ·

dead. Yall remember when Akil got hammered after our Mother lost to Madame Razz? :hysteric::worship:
When he was acting?

#3,296 ·

There are too many fucking snakes around here, yall!! Shave yall damn pubic hairs so a bitch can see more clearly!!

Ms. Campbell II.0, get a bottle of Moet, and a cute little "handle" of bacardi razz.

#3,304 ·

There are too many fucking snakes around here, yall!! Shave yall damn pubic hairs so a bitch can see more clearly!!

Ms. Campbell II.0, get a bottle of Moet, and a cute little "handle" of bacardi razz.
Can I keep it that classy doe?

I remember my experience with Bacardi, it was an interesting. :tape:
I'm all ears. Do tell.

When he was acting?
*puts a sticker on your library card*

Probably! :lol::lol:

#3,360 ·

Just a couple really. I mean i wont go up to a women and be forceful right away, just like with men. I usually am a shy person but once they know my personality they usually like it alot for some reason. I dunno why but yea i guess im very interesting. :shrug: :lol:
LOL. OK. Have you only been with one man, then?

#3,363 ·

LOL. OK. Have you only been with one man, then?
Yes i have. It was my first virginity loss really. I was 13 years old. He used me and abused me. I took it like a man and just moved on, well, i wrote a poem dedicated to him. I remember going to his apartment almost every day taking the metro bus wasting my money just to try to see him. I dunno what the fcuk was i thinking. If anything that asshole didnt have the balls to tell me what was going on. :rolleyes: Plus i was molested by two teenage guys when i was 12, i think they were a year or 3 years older, it was on light skinned black guy and one mexican or hispanic. I didnt say anything because i was taking it like a man. I was always the shy quiet girl really. I still am, i have a few friends. Im not a talkative person at all. Online im pretty wild but in person you would not even recognize me. I sucked 4 dicks, 2 of them i must say were impressive and the other two not so much. I like nice thick size cocks, thick thighs and big asses while for women i love boobs, asses, legs, lips, thats in the look terms. But tbh like natural beauties more than fake plastic bitches.

#3,315 ·

Look i know the majority of you are Pro-Obama, but me im pro-God, so go ahead worship Obama for all i care. Its your choice not mind. Im not into this presidency crap at all. I want facts not politics. Im not gonna sit here and say "Im black i should vote for Obama and Obama is gonna change the world." To me I think i deserve my own opinion and my right to think other wise. Im a democrat and im proud of it, but im not your "average typical" democrat, i too rather have facts. I respect all of you guys and i appreciate your honesty but i just wanna be clear that im not trying to start any time of drama at all.

#3,318 ·

Look i know the majority of you are Pro-Obama, but me im pro-God, so go ahead worship Obama for all i care. Its your choice not mind. Im not into this presidency crap at all. I want facts not politics. Im not gonna sit here and say "Im black i should vote for Obama and Obama is gonna change the world." To me I think i deserve my own opinion and my right to think other wise. Im a democrat and im proud of it, but im not your "average typical" democrat, i too rather have facts. I respect all of you guys and i appreciate your honesty but i just wanna be clear that im not trying to start any time of drama at all.
It's okay as long as you are pro-gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.