Paris QF: Errani def. Suárez Navarro 7-5 4-6 7-5 - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:43 AM   #46
country flag sxeraserhead

sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all sxeraserhead is a name known to all
Re: Paris QF: Errani def. Suárez Navarro 7-5 4-6 7-5

She's a "pretender" because she also has a 1HBH? They don't even play that similarly.
sxeraserhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:26 AM   #47
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Globetrotter View Post
Well, I know that her results so far in 2013 have not been the best, but... this may be the first SF in a Premier Tournament of her whole career! (I am sure she never made it to the F, so at least she's matching her career best at that level... and she still has a shot to go further!)
Anyone knows about the double SF of Errani and Vinci??? It's not scheduled for tomorrow... Did they retire?
She made the semis of New Haven last year. I remember I was at that match and was excited for my first top 10 matchup but she got absolutely crushed by Kvitova.
Tennis Tipping: CH: 29 Current: 29 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 22 Current: 24 Champion: 2013 Birmingham
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 104 Current: 104 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:48 AM   #48
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokicz09 View Post
better player lost.
If the chair umpire says your name after "Game, set, match," that means you were the better player. Please do not delude yourself into thinking otherwise.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 04:47 AM   #49
country flag Papillon.
?

Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute Papillon. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Carla I had high hopes after the AO match! Please recover quickly and do well next event
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:17 AM   #50
country flag Letigre

Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute Letigre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneRose View Post
This seems like an exaggeration to me. Carla takes more risks than Sara, sometimes that pays off sometimes it doesn't. She plays different than Sara but that doesn't mean she's more talented. Sara is a lot stronger in the mental department and that's why they're both are where they are right now.
Errani, much as I dislike her for other reasons, is, as you say, mentally stronger than Carla, and of course never seems to get tired at all, running even faster at the end of the match than at the beginning, like the female version of Ferrer, two very alike players in many aspects. But Carla is the more talented of the two, by far. Is she going to be ahead of Errani in the rankings only for her talent? probably never. Talent only plays a part (look at poor Petra) and Carla is wanting in some other aspects of the game, like the mental and physical ones. But to say that she is more talented than Sara, believe me, is not an exaggeration at all.
Letigre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:22 AM   #51
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLESILAS View Post
Errani, much as I dislike her for other reasons, is, as you say, mentally stronger than Carla
She's mentally stronger than 99% of the top 100, being herself the remaning 1%
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote