Katie Boulter - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2015, 07:31 AM   #91
country flag eldanielfire
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Katie Boulter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nimble kitty View Post
Was on the EL to play again next week but the draw is out and she's not on it so she must've withdrawn. The injury might be worse than she thought.
Have we had any update? She's not played since January. I hope she is recoverig well from whatever the injury is?
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2015, 01:28 PM   #92
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldanielfire View Post
Have we had any update? She's not played since January. I hope she is recoverig well from whatever the injury is?
I'm sure you've seen this, but
Quote:
Originally Posted by @KatieBoulter1
Baby I'm back @NikeTennis ��
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 3rd, 2015, 08:13 PM   #93
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute eldanielfire has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
I'm sure you've seen this, but
I weirdly forgot I had seen that, and that I had her on twitter.

Weirld she just posted a photo of he rona beach then pulled it within 10 minutes. What is it about injured British Nike athletes posting then quickly pulling stuff off social media?

I wonder as I know Nike are extremely restrictive about what their athletes do and talk about.
Old May 27th, 2015, 08:17 PM   #94
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all

Given that its now nearly June and she hasn't played since the 2nd week of January, I'm beginning to worry.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2015, 06:41 PM   #95
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

WAGging in Paris:
Quote:
Originally Posted by @KatieBoulter1 13 minutes ago
Couldn't be prouder of my better half winning Roland Garros yesterday. Truly deserved��@TommyPaul1 #latourEiffel
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2015, 01:06 PM   #96
country flag kundalini

kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light kundalini is a glorious beacon of light

On-going back injury according to this interview. Touch and go whether she might be fit for Wimbledon qualifying.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/33096895
kundalini is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2015, 04:41 PM   #97
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Is this Katie? Saw her talking to Greg Rusedski yesterday in Nottingham and was trying to work out who she was.

He was asking if she was gearing up for Wimbledon and she said she was injured. Didn't hear the details of it, but he said he'd suffered something similar during his time playing.
Old Jun 13th, 2015, 08:32 PM   #98
country flag nimble kitty

nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all nimble kitty is a name known to all

^Yes it looks like it from the picture, but it's sort of hard to see. If she was talking about being injured then it probably was her, as she's been injured on and off since the beginning of the year unfortunately.
nimble kitty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2015, 08:48 PM   #99
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah sorry I didn't get a very good shot. I was kinda eavesdropping. I didn't recognise her so I was googling British players when I got home.

She was watching the Radwanska-Davis match afterwards with who I assume was her mum. They were sat on the back row of the stand I was in and they left before the end.
Old Jun 16th, 2015, 11:38 AM   #100
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very sure that your picture is of Katie. Looks just like her.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2015, 10:00 AM   #101
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
I'm very sure that your picture is of Katie. Looks just like her.
She also retweeted this:

Josh Thompson ‏@JoshThompsoon Jun 12

Sneaking @KatieBoulter1 into the Nottingham Open was the highlight of my day 😂