AUS TV - 2011 Coverage - Page 106 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2014, 08:57 AM   #1576
country flag Danii's Law

Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of Danii's Law has much to be proud of
Re: AUS TV - 2011 Coverage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
Foxtel left the Maria/Aga match early in the 3rd set. I wonder why couldn't they use the red button?
I was thinking this exact same thing. F*ck I hate Foxtel when it does shit like this. They should have played all matches all week. Why dont they add more channels, ugh I could go on forever.

Daniilidou, Muguruza, Cornet, Azarenka, Lisicki, Stosur, Na, Date-Krumm, Cirstea,
Danii's Law is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2014, 08:58 AM   #1577
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyqld View Post
Ridiculous by Fox. The soccer is already on SBS, tell their viewers to watch SBS if they want to watch soccer. Keep showing the tennis, or don't buy the rights.
Nobody else would buy the rights

Again fox sports completely lazy, no surprise

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2014, 09:00 AM   #1578
country flag anthonyqld

anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of anthonyqld has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_fan View Post
Nobody else would buy the rights

Again fox sports completely lazy, no surprise
Eurosport Australia want them. I emailed Eurosport Australia, and they said they want the rights in the Australian market, but Fox Sports were awarded the rights over them.
Yulia Putintseva , Vera Zvonareva , Dominika Cibulkova , Serena Williams , Galina Voskoboeva , Elena Vesnina
Alison Riske , Storm Sanders , Laura Robson , Jarmila Gajdosova , Olivia Rogowska, Tsvetana Pironkova
anthonyqld is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #1579
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future Invisible Fan has a brilliant future

I saw an add for the 'back page' on foxtel and Sam Stosur will be a special guest of the show this Tuesday!

All time favourite: Anna Chakvetadze

Will my weakness for an hour, make me suffer for a life time?
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #1580
country flag sav001

sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold sav001 is a splendid one to behold

Good news for the Australian Open:

In 2015 history will be made. The Australian Open will kick off the biggest summer in sport and for the first time viewers will not only get to choose between matches on Seven and 7TWO, they will have the option of watching any one of seven matches during the day and three at night via Hybrid Broadband TV (HbbTV) on smart TVs, mobile and tablet devices.

Source: http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/10/...on-dramas.html
sav001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #1581
country flag Mikey.
Set me free, leave me be.

Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute Mikey. has a reputation beyond repute

Yasssss
Mikey. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote