Tennis Forum banner

2nd Annual SS TWAT Awards - Update: Cancelled!

6K views 50 replies 28 participants last post by  Reptilia 
#1 ·
See, I'm all for a good bitch fight, but Sp!ffy took things too far.
I don't think anyone should have to deal with verbal assaults of that kind.

Maybe next year. :)

Reactions: Nina.
#2 ·
What happened? :unsure:

#3 ·
"Verbal assaults"? :haha::haha:

You're just got mad because you got embarrassed and you know I was right. The SS doesn't need pretentious board cops like you. You don't have any control over any of us or what we talk about--whether it regards to your fave or not. And by the amount of good reps I got from my posts, I think there are quite a number of people who agree with me. :wavey:

#5 ·
"Verbal assaults"? :haha::haha:

You're just got mad because you got embarrassed and you know I was right. The SS doesn't need pretentious board cops like you. You don't have any control over any of us or what we talk about--whether it regards to your fave or not.

Yes. Comparing me to Gaddafi is all kinds of wrong and I'm not here to deal with sh!t like that.

You're a c*nt. Everyone knows that, but why would I deliberately subject myself to your stupidity? :wavey:

#6 ·
You can't take a metaphor? You're like the evil dictator everyone wants to gtfo. I'm practically a hero for the people. Would it have been better if I had called you Stalin? :tape:

I'm not a c unt. In fact, I think you're the only person in the whole forum that dislikes me. :)

#13 ·
Oh noes. I am crushed by this news. :bigcry:

To protest, I am going back to calling Martha TOB (which I had stopped doing when Lena retired) for the rest of the year.

Lena and TOB's bangs.

#18 ·
Aw I missed Spiffy being and ass AND Miffedmax has relegated Maria back to TOB.

#24 ·
This should've been nominated for this year's Drama Llama award :hysteric: Oh wait :oh:

#30 ·
Oh the humanity. TOB, TOB, TOB. :ras:

Lena's bangs.

#31 ·
ya'll need to calm down and have a good laugh :rolls:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.