Sabine's Picture and Video thread - Page 289 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #4321
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all
Re: Sabine's Picture and Video thread

Anyone see this yet? Sabine vs A. Wozniak (from Indian Wells last month)

Advertisement

Old Apr 14th, 2014, 08:58 PM   #4322
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

That TB

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 07:08 AM   #4323
country flag envy99_2000

envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough envy99_2000 is a jewel in the rough
Those legs :thumbup:

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
envy99_2000 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 08:03 PM   #4324
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of

Old Apr 16th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #4325
country flag lovethetennis

lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all lovethetennis is a name known to all

^ She's searching for her biggest fan? I'm searching for the player she used to be..
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM   #4326
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

That was Mike81's big chance...but he's blown it now he's a Genie fan!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM   #4327
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Old Yesterday, 01:13 PM   #4328
country flag Lamb4Life

Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all Lamb4Life is a name known to all

She should keep her eyes on the road instead of the camera
Lamb4Life is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:02 PM   #4329
country flag germantennis_fan

germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice germantennis_fan is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamb4Life View Post
She should keep her eyes on the road instead of the camera
Surely she had to stop right now ;P
germantennis_fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:54 PM   #4330
country flag Something.

Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice Something. is just really nice

Looking so cute as always.
Something. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #4331
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Sabine is training in Stuttgart since Monday.

http://www.schwaebische.de/journal/v...oid,94897.html

http://www.schwaebische.de/journal/v...oid,94911.html

She's talking about how much she loves to play before the Stuttgart crowd and that she works with a physio to cure her shoulder injury.
Old Today, 11:29 AM   #4332
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of Lisickinator has much to be proud of

Photos by Jimmie48

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote