Sachie Ishizu Thread! - Page 23 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 2nd, 2014, 01:34 AM   #331
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sachie Ishizu Thread!

Really enjoyed watching Sachie play (my first time) despite her defeat to Flipper. The fluidity of her groundstrokes are like a breath of fresh air. Good luck Sachie for the rest of 2014.
Advertisement

Old Jan 3rd, 2014, 11:49 PM   #332
country flag Daniel535

Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all Daniel535 is a name known to all

Her strokes are more effortless than misaki doi, kurumi nara and ayumi morita. She looks the most promising player out of those. Ayumi has been in the top 100 but never had a good win over a top player. Misaki is good but still struggles, Kurumi has good strokes but she does not hit as hard as ishizu. I'm so gonna follow sachie now, it's gonna be interesting. I hope she qualifies for AO and gets 1st round against some top player so i can see her and she can test herself in what level she is against top players.
Daniel535 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 04:36 AM   #333
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

My favourite out of the current crop of Japanese youngsters!

Go Sachie!
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 05:05 AM   #334
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 12:02 PM   #335
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

She hits with so much power some of it almost un-necessarily...
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2014, 10:28 PM   #336
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Watched her match against Flipkens, love her game! Her groundstrokes are so smooth! Her forehand is just amazing, definitely her best shot. Shame she hasn't got a big serve, but as most Japanese players she is not that tall so there is not much she can do about it.

Gonna follow her this year

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 28th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #337
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know where she's playing next?
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 05:45 AM   #338
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Wish there was more info on her. Hopefully whatever injury she has is healed.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2014, 02:47 AM   #339
country flag Rising Sun

Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future Rising Sun has a brilliant future

Sachie's career has always puzzled me. I know she's been studying in uni the last few years. Don't know if that's why she's MIA since May though.

I remember back in 2012, she even boycotted all tourneys in Japan for some reason...

Makes no sense why she's taken such a long hiatus after such a great start to the year and a singles ranking in the top 200.
Rising Sun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote