Tennis Forum banner

Petra Cetkovska? Any news?

372K views 1K replies 123 participants last post by  paulmara 
#1 ·
Any news on where she is playing? She withdrew from 2 tourn. in the US...

#533 ·
forgods sake she wont play anything until Olympics?!?! I mean girl go to America play Stanford and Carlsbad grrrrr or Palermo,Bastad so many opportunities there! damnn realy like really she doesnt play anything?!?! just lose all your points bye bye top50!

#535 ·
Ugh, wished Petra could have taken advantage of these poor US HC tournaments. The fields are so weak, Petra being a top 30 player would have at least made it look a wee more prestigous. I mean Coco Vanwhatever in a Premier final? At least Petra beat 3 Top 15 players in a row to get to hers.

#541 ·
Thank you, I've been following this forum for quite a while and felt it's about time I made my own account. It seems to me Petra's got all the technical skills to be a top ten, but psychologically not so good. Plus bad luck tends to be tapping on her shoulder all the time, and now she's hurt herself grghhhhh! Painful Fanship

#549 ·
Petra's ranking takes a nose dive from 31 to 49 due to New Haven points coming off. Oh dear. :sad: You could tell that she sooo wanted to play the US Open, that she left it until the morning of the draw being announced to withdraw. I hope her ankle heals. I do hope she gets her form back because she's actually played much better this year than last year where she lost to lots of players in the 100-200 mark. This year she's defeated lots of Top 50 players and is much steadier and consistent. Such a tragedy, this injury.

#550 ·
Her season is nightmare I was sad esp when she lost to Sloane at Wimby. And then the Olympics injury :sad: and she didnt withdraw from USO due to tha ankle injury but right knee injury! So it sucks even more =( I dont think she can do well in Asia or in Europe after. It sucks there r no new on her nor on czech sites.... And she has no fans here. real bugger tbh

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.