Antonia Lottner - Page 136 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 02:31 PM   #2026
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all
Re: Antonia Lottner

I was there today and to be honest i'm tottaly impress by her-she has all weapons to be future at least top 10 player! t
She moves very well for such a tall girl, she has forhand ala Kvitova, amazing first serve and decent backhand. I'm sure she will go deep in the tournament
And she was very nice to give me a sign and do some pics
I don't know how to attach the pics here, otherwise i will
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 02:40 PM   #2027
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianchohr View Post
I was there today and to be honest i'm tottaly impress by her-she has all weapons to be future at least top 10 player! t
She moves very well for such a tall girl, she has forhand ala Kvitova, amazing first serve and decent backhand. I'm sure she will go deep in the tournament
And she was very nice to give me a sign and do some pics
I don't know how to attach the pics here, otherwise i will
Thanks for your report. Nice to hear.

You can attach pictures either by uploading them to a file hoster or uploading them here as an attachment.

If you write a post, go to advanced settings and scroll down, there is a button "Manage Attachments". You can upload your pictures there, too.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM   #2028
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your report. Very nice to hear.

To attach a picture you have to click on "Go advanced" under the reply field. Or you can go to http://imgur.com/ and upload them there. After your upload you find a field called "BBCode". If you copy the text there into the forum here the picture shows up, too.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:39 PM   #2029
country flag ianchohr

ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all ianchohr is a name known to all

Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM   #2030
country flag ianchohr

Old Yesterday, 04:03 PM   #2031
country flag Poldo

Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of Poldo has much to be proud of

Thank you
Toni is so cute
Poldo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:44 PM   #2032
country flag KatjaS

KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute KatjaS has a reputation beyond repute

The jumping picture.
KatjaS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:42 PM   #2033
country flag ianchohr

She is indeed adorable!
Old Yesterday, 09:27 PM   #2034
country flag ~Poseidon~

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute

Great pictures.

I love, how Lotti posted a wrong result of todays match on FB.
~Poseidon~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote