Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3 - Page 244 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM   #3646
country flag lupojohn
TF's Ultimate Thread Starter

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3

Wait, she won a set. I thought that bagel was the 1st. Well, not as bad as it may seem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
If Saisai rises to the Top 50, i'll treat SAISAI-GOAT to Saisai's R1 match at the Open this upcoming year. Let's see if she can rise that high
Current rank: 77th.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #3647
country flag vendulkabendulka

vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light vendulkabendulka is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, not as bad as it may seem.
Are you sure?
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #3648
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

and we're back on serve...
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM   #3649
country flag lupojohn
TF's Ultimate Thread Starter

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendulkabendulka View Post
Are you sure?
If I tried to figure out what the hell Petra is up to within the context of a match, I would go insane, which amazingly enough hasn't happened already

Quote:
If Saisai rises to the Top 50, i'll treat SAISAI-GOAT to Saisai's R1 match at the Open this upcoming year. Let's see if she can rise that high
Current rank: 77th.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM   #3650
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Disgusting. I could really commit a felony right now for that atrocious showing. Frustrating really.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #3651
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible awful performance. Petra really needs to work hard on her game and footwork because she has no control over her groundstrokes. Another coach could help, because she is getting nowhere. There is no progress at all.
Old Yesterday, 06:49 PM   #3652
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

I knew she was going to lose because she was horrendous with her footwork in the third.
Old Yesterday, 07:00 PM   #3653
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Unhappy Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3

That was a disgusting performance. Once again she UEd herself to death and handed the victory to a pusher.

The girl has the mental toughness of a snail.
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM   #3654
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Thank you PM. I'm going to cheer for Lucie now.

I bet you right now Lucka takes care of business in two sets. She's rolling!!!
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:14 PM   #3655

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold

well...looks like that Keys loss has put Petra officially in a slump...can already foresee how the rest of her season is going to go:

walking bye up until Wimby...only to get to the 4th round or QF there...then early round losses again during USO series...but she'll whip out another title at NH...before losing in the 2nd or 3rd round at USO...and then at this point, Petra is in danger of not making YEC yet again...so she'll put all her might and marbles into winning a PM during the Asian Swing

With that PM title...she'll finally qualify for YEC...only to then fall out during the RR match to Wozniacki and Halep because she is too tired at this point...Petra will end the season in her comfortable spot of being ranked no. 6
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM   #3656
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

^ are you sure she is gonna stay in the top 10 with your prediction
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:03 PM   #3657

Quote:
Originally Posted by steni View Post
^ are you sure she is gonna stay in the top 10 with your prediction
lol you and i both know that when push comes to shove...and Petra is in danger of not qualifying for YEC...she'll pull out all the stops during the Asian swing to get it done...but only to flame out again during the YEC RR matches

so in that respect another 2 title wins this yr will keep her in the top 10
Old Yesterday, 08:17 PM   #3658
country flag hypersonic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
well...looks like that Keys loss has put Petra officially in a slump...can already foresee how the rest of her season is going to go:

walking bye up until Wimby...only to get to the 4th round or QF there...then early round losses again during USO series...but she'll whip out another title at NH...before losing in the 2nd or 3rd round at USO...and then at this point, Petra is in danger of not making YEC yet again...so she'll put all her might and marbles into winning a PM during the Asian Swing

With that PM title...she'll finally qualify for YEC...only to then fall out during the RR match to Wozniacki and Halep because she is too tired at this point...Petra will end the season in her comfortable spot of being ranked no. 6
Why Petra, why?! I mean, why Kotyza, why?!
Old Yesterday, 08:39 PM   #3659
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
lol you and i both know that when push comes to shove...and Petra is in danger of not qualifying for YEC...she'll pull out all the stops during the Asian swing to get it done...but only to flame out again during the YEC RR matches

so in that respect another 2 title wins this yr will keep her in the top 10
She already won one, next have to NH
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:30 AM   #3660
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

See I missed this match for good reason, based off what I'm hearing.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote