TennisTipping #15b Edgbaston Results in #4/5 Winners pedropt + Flying_pancake/Alycia. - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #181
Fighteranovic

Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #15b Edgbaston-GBR Finals Day 1 Scores in post #4/5 OOP in post #1

I just can't...

Sabine Lisicki ♦ Maria Sharapova ♦ Petra Kvitova
Jelena Jankovic ♦ Venus Williams

Fighteranovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #182
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Re: Tennis Tipping #15b Edgbaston-GBR Finals Day 1 Scores in post #4/5 OOP in post #1

Singles Differences

00:01 | (3) AYUMI-GOAT (AUS) vs. pedropt (POR) (SR 0:1) - Same winners;

Congratulations pedropt

Doubles Differences

01:02 | (Q) Flying_pancake/Alycia. (SRB/SRB) vs. (LL) Dave B/FaceyFacem (USA/USA) (SR 1:1) - BYCHKOVA vs. Moratelli SR Differences: BYCHKOVA 2-0 v. Moratelli 2-0

If Bychkova in 2 Flying_pancake/Alycia. win
If Bychkova in 3 Dave B/FaceyFacem win
If Moratelli Dave B/FaceyFacem win

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:01 AM   #183
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Dammit

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 10:27 AM   #184
Fighteranovic

Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute Fighteranovic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #15b Edgbaston-GBR Finals Day 2 Diffs in post #182

Please Ekatarina win this in two

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:30 AM   #185
Fighteranovic

Alycia. we won this

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 11:32 AM   #186
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

such a shame I picked Moratelli because I would've though pedro you would pick Bychkova in 2

I would've picked Bychkova in 2

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:15 PM   #187
country flag pedropt

pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute pedropt has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure this is my first Tennis Tipping Singles title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AYUMI-GOAT View Post
such a shame I picked Moratelli because I would've though pedro you would pick Bychkova in 2

I would've picked Bychkova in 2
Yeah, I figured it. That's why I picked Moratelli as well.
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #188
country flag Kəv.

Your first title congrats

I wouldve had my 4th or 5th here
Thanks for managing joeh

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:44 PM   #189
country flag Dave B

Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of Dave B has much to be proud of

LAME.

Congrats you guys!
Dave B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 12:59 PM   #190
country flag Alycia.

Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of Alycia. has much to be proud of

Flying_pancake
Alycia. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:46 PM   #191
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Re: TennisTipping #15b Edgbaston Results in #4/5 Winners pedropt + Flying_pancake/Aly

Congratulations Winners.
Comiserations finalists

Thankyou all for making my debut managing an easy experience. I hope I haven't been too much trouble.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2013, 01:49 PM   #192
Fighteranovic

Re: TennisTipping #15b Edgbaston Results in #4/5 Winners pedropt + Flying_pancake/Aly

Thank you for great managing Joeh