Status
Not open for further replies.

Off Topic....Anything Goes vol5

305K views 5K replies 156 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
Time for a new volume!

#21 ·
Craig's newest victim...

Svetlio getting banned basically shows the double standards of this forum imo.
RVD who genuinely I thought was a well rounded Serena fan, considering his age, has been on some sort of crazed Masha hate campaign since the RG final. It's so odd how he's just morphed into a troll. He made a comment regarding Chernobyl for which Wonderfan, being the c*** they are, provided receipts of Svetlio referencing the same thing in some of his posts regarding Masha. The most hilarious part is, they evidently didn't know that Svetlio does this purposefully to elaborate on the racists remarks against Masha that go unpunished on this forum

le sigh
yeah, speak for yourself. He is pretty much the shittiest poster in GM, goes out full force insulting EVERY single poster who has a slightly different oppinion than him. Couldnt count on two hands how many times he insulted the vilest way other posters' mother... Of course hiding behind countless a meaningless spamming is a well working disguise, as your case shows.

#11 ·
This is not fair :eek:

I don't see any other posters getting banned. You can't even say anything in here because ********* lurks in here all the time.

Things were just getting juicy before the RG result thread got closed.

#14 ·
what is it with Pova fans getting banned one after another on this forum?:unsure:
Things are getting really iffy here as far as moderating goes...why are WS tards allowed to troll their asses off without any consequences while any attempt to do so from our fanbase ends up in a ban?

#16 ·
Svetlio getting banned basically shows the double standards of this forum imo.
RVD who genuinely I thought was a well rounded Serena fan, considering his age, has been on some sort of crazed Masha hate campaign since the RG final. It's so odd how he's just morphed into a troll. He made a comment regarding Chernobyl for which Wonderfan, being the c*** they are, provided receipts of Svetlio referencing the same thing in some of his posts regarding Masha. The most hilarious part is, they evidently didn't know that Svetlio does this purposefully to elaborate on the racists remarks against Masha that go unpunished on this forum

le sigh

#72 ·
Yeah, right before the thread got closed he pulled a receipt of a comment I made in here about trolling, word for word :lol:
Who has the time to sift through an entire off topic chat thread of a player you hate?

The other poster said something like Svetlio, Lachy and I were the trinity of evil or something like that and some of us must be double accounts :sobbing:

But no ban :rolleyes:

#19 ·
Because we don't report enough, they report every single little thing any of us write. :shrug:

But yeah, it's getting ridiculous now. And also, people here have been banned from Serena Slam for reporting their posts so I'm not sure how the same doesn't happen here. You need to slay those bitches Craig. :lol:

#25 ·
I also can't get why people can waste their life lurking on player forums they don't usually go, just to report (I imagine Svetlio's post bragging what he did here was reported by someone). :facepalm:

#27 ·
from now on im gonna report every fucking little bashing of Maria in GM :bigwave:
so unfair our posters being banned all the time, while the real trolls are unpunished

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.