Tennis Forum banner

Junior Video Thread

62K views 180 replies 29 participants last post by  Djo-Coeur 
#1 ·
Here are the matches from junior wimbledon last year:
Garcia vs Kontaveit:

Barty vs Khromacheva:

#76 ·
Thank you for those videos TimeyWimey. :)

Is there any chance you have the entire Garcia/Kontaveit match from Wimbledon last year and will be able to upload it? Or any other matches from Wimbledon last year? I think some of the other matches were livestreamed too, such as the Khromacheva/Garcia semifinal.

#79 ·
Thank you for those videos TimeyWimey. :)

Is there any chance you have the entire Garcia/Kontaveit match from Wimbledon last year and will be able to upload it?
here you go :)

Or any other matches from Wimbledon last year? I think some of the other matches were livestreamed too, such as the Khromacheva/Garcia semifinal.
no, i only have two girls singles matches from last year, this one and the final :(

#77 ·
For anyone interested, here's a video/documentary of Belinda Bencic around three years ago when she was 11 years old: http://www.videoportal.sf.tv/video?id=afecd0ab-4223-4c1c-ab4d-4bec73c35a99

She's now doing really well and has won two G1s already this year and is still only 15. :) I think she's going to play Roland Garros maindraw this year.

And here's a video of Elizaveta Kulichkova from the final of GA Mexico City which she won at the end of last year against Varvara Flink.

#87 · (Edited)
Well, they live in spain since they were really young, i think Bucsa is asking for spanish citizenship now that she lives in spain for more than ten years.
Nor Cristina neither Aliona represent Moldova in team competitions, and with the fact that both are probably the best "moldovans" of their age, i think both will end playing for spain

#96 ·
I know they don't have any interest in showing juniors, I'm just wondering why :D
I know they streamed a few GS finals, but that's all. Gladly there are a few other tournaments, like Copa Gerdau or Canadian Open (if I remember well) which are streaming matches during the tournaments.

chingching: I meant to tell me when you come back to Romania :lol: Just for the record :p

#100 ·
Normally it´s possible to see couple of matches during GS earlier rounds, if these matches are on televised court and they forget/don´t bother to turn cameras off. Example it was possible to watch Khromacheva-Bains AO R1 on ES Player.

Usually Wimbledon shows more junior matches compared to other slams (but not as much compared couple of years ago, when Wimbledon Live showed tons of juniors) and FO least.

#110 ·
Interviews with players from last year's Torneo Avvenire, asking basic questions like how they started playing tennis, what they like about tennis, how they manage school, etc. Some of the featured players include Ostapenko, Bekefi, Vorobjova, Borna Coric, and Thai-Son Kwiatkowski.

#131 · (Edited)
It's funny how Romanians are streaming an U16 competition from Curtea de Arges (~30.000 population), and still not streaming the 100k tournament in Bucharest :facepalm:

Chiesa lost to Muminovic, a Bosnian girl :eek:

LE: I avoid the off-topic, especially here, so I edit this post. They streamed only the semifinal and the final in Bucharest.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.