Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allez Mandy Minella!

345K views 5K replies 62 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
:hearts:

Hope she can keep going on with that confidence from Bad Gastein.

I think It was time that she got her own thread apart from Luxembourg tennis.

#914 ·
What a shocked result. Next round vs Espinosa who is good at playing on clay. Hope Mandy can do her best.

#915 ·
Names to keep an eye on in the unseeded contingent are former Top 10 players Daniela Hantuchova and Flavia Pennetta, as well as Mandy Minella, who talked about the new venue before the draw.

"The organization is really good here, especially given it's the first year of the tournament being here," Minella said. "It's not easy to have everything done in the first year but it looks like they already have a lot of experience. It's going really great so far and I'm excited to play here in Marrakech this week."

How is the clay at the venue? "It's really fast because of the heat drying it really fast, and because the high altitude makes the ball fly a bit more," she said. "It depends on each player, but I like that."

And on her confidence going into the tournament? "I try to be well prepared," she said. "I just do my practice and all my stuff I have to do the best I can every day, and I hope the results will follow."

#1,150 ·
and

Names to keep an eye on in the unseeded contingent are former Top 10 players Daniela Hantuchova and Flavia Pennetta, as well as Mandy Minella, who talked about the new venue before the draw.

"The organization is really good here, especially given it's the first year of the tournament being here," Minella said. "It's not easy to have everything done in the first year but it looks like they already have a lot of experience. It's going really great so far and I'm excited to play here in Marrakech this week."

How is the clay at the venue? "It's really fast because of the heat drying it really fast, and because the high altitude makes the ball fly a bit more," she said. "It depends on each player, but I like that."

And on her confidence going into the tournament? "I try to be well prepared," she said. "I just do my practice and all my stuff I have to do the best I can every day, and I hope the results will follow."
And it just happens her results come in places with high altitude such as Bad Gastein and Marrakesh

#917 ·
If Mandy and Timea keep this up they could be close for a seeding at RG (if they decide to team up, it would be silly not to)
First week of May Mandy is playing Cagnes sur Mer, unfortunately Timea not.
Then the week after Timea is playing ITF and Mandy not. :lol: looks like both their focuses are on siles rather than doubles
I'm guessing Mandy is going to Rome then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.