Tennis Forum banner

dvd recorder story

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kammgretel 
#1 ·
I thought I would tell you the problems I had with my dvd/HDD recorder I bought in the sales after xmas incase its of help to other people with cable tv/sky in the uk(maybe germany and spain as well),ok I wanted to capture eurosport in digital so I bought a dvd/hdd recorder,plugged the scarts in and all I got was a mess(sure sign of encryption) this I could understand for PPV but not every channel including bbc,I tested the same scart setup on a digital freeview box and the viewing/captures were perfect,hmmm it was looking like my purchase was a waste of money then? not quite because the internet is great for finding a fix for problems like this and I did and whats more its legal,not cheap mind but it means dvds/videos/cable/sky/PPV can be captured and burned for personal use,anyway this is what I bought http://www.ktvision.com/shop/osc/product_info.php?cPath=39&products_id=133 and it really does work:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.