Tennis Forum banner

Serbia Survive

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Belco 
#1 ·
While France go through to the finals for the 12th time in their history, Serbia & Montenegro, carved out of the old Yugoslavia, will be there for the first time after winning an emotional match 1-0 against Bosnia, another post-Yugoslavia creation.

The only goal came from Mateja Kezman after seven minutes and both sides lived on their nerves for the next 80-odd minutes until Serbia went through.

That result eliminated Bosnia and meant Spain, despite beating San Marino 6-0, must take part in the playoffs for the second competition in a row after coming through the same route to reach Euro 2004.

well done boys lets kick ass:)

#2 ·
and how is this related to tennis ................... sorry I'm being a bitch *hates soccer* :devil: :lol:

Yeah, um my soccer mad brothers are going crazy screaming their heads off - but I really dislike soccer its too compicated to follow with all these legues and players - why cant it be simple loke tennis :p .

Anyway - even if they have made it to the World Cup event - I dont think SCG has the slightest chance against South American countries and England or whatever I cant believa I'm pretending to be a football buff :lol: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.