#10 ·
Re: Vinci: "I can't stand Azarenka, she is a bully"

:(

Still like her for her game. :p

#123 ·

:(

Still like her for her game. :p
Barely approaching the top 10 and already alienating the three players she shouldn't. Brave girl. Also brainless though.
She's gonna get a beating from Vika on and off the court.
Yup. Giving any of the top 3 a reason to hate you is beyond asinine.
I really like Vinci ( as well as Vika). The Italian press has a habit of sensationalizing things and taking words out of context, especially in some other sports. As well, the press ( in America at least) seems to on a big "bullying" rage right now. So I am going to give Roberta a bit of slack here. If she did say and mean this, its petty and she have just kept it to herself.

#15 ·

Barely approaching the top 10 and already alienating the three players she shouldn't. Brave girl. Also brainless though.
Yup. Giving any of the top 3 a reason to hate you is beyond asinine.

#14 ·

Just because she has an opinion for once on the WTA she automatically gets shit?

She knows she's not going to contest for a singles slam, so I'm sure she doesn't care about those 3. She's making a good career for herself being a good top 15 singles player and one of the best doubles. I'm sure she's fine in knowing that.

#17 ·

I would be really careful with the translation of "è prepotente". Without context it gives me "is bully", however, in the context of the sentence, it tells me "she's overpowering". Personally, I will wait for an appropriate translation from an Italian poster.

I think she means "she's intimidating".

#18 ·

I would be really careful with the translation of "è prepotente". Without context it gives me "is bully", however, in the context of the sentence, it tells me "she's overpowering". Personally, I will wait for an appropriate translation from an Italian poster.

I think she means "she's intimidating".
Bully? What kind of translation is that one?

"Prepotente" means arrogant, not bully :weirdo:

Please change the thread title.
this.

:lol: I could smell another "Serena is an animal" case here :lol:

still I think this GIF is appropriate :lol:

#61 · (Edited)

in the meanwhile:

Kevin Hart ‏@KevinHart2ReaI 2h

If your boyfriend walks in on us fucking imma tell that ***** to beat YOU up, you was cheating not me.
Ritwittato da victoria azarenka

:lol:
What does this have to do with anything? Who is Kevin Hart? Why should we care? :shrug:

As for Vinci, I'm not really sure what "neither" means in context of picking between Maria & Serena. Seems a nonanswer to a nonquestion. And, yes, she seems to be saying that Vika is arrogant or perhaps intimidating, which is obviously a problem for Vinci, since she is the one intimidated.

Vinci and Errani both are battlers and both don't like to lose, a bit grumbling sore losers, really, giving short, testy handshakes when they lose to top players. But I don't mind that players don't like to lose. Who likes to? They are kind of feisty, and I like that.

Anyway, other parts of Vinci's interview were more interesting. Probably, though, it isn't best to advertise your dislikes. Just keeps things copacetic if you don't share such opinions. :)

#27 ·

Well I totally would not have expected this to be a shit-stirring troll topic by the OP. The username Masha Fierce also very subtle. It was so well disguised. :lol:

#40 ·

Ouch!! She's the last person I expected this from :lol: Roberta's grown long horns since posting that top 10 win over Petra, now she's tryna lock those same horns with the top 3 in anticipation of the clay court season. What a brazen statement, she's so gonna pay for this shit :lol:

#43 ·

Well, I didnt translate it by myself :p , I just copied it from Italian journalist's twitter as I mentioned ;)!
If that's the case I would go with what the Italian journalist wrote until Vinci makes a claim to deny.

Da Vinci has officially beaten Aga the Oracle with this article by asking troubles from the top 3 :oh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.