Tennis Forum banner

Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

17K views 214 replies 26 participants last post by  No.Brains.Atoll 
#1 ·
Since we did not have a thread for 2013,I opened one ;)

So do we know where she will start playing her 2013 season? Last news I read about her she was at Mouratoglou camp in Mauritius with some other well known players as Serena.

#53 ·
The next tournament is WTA Marrakesh. She will be in qualifying draw. Good Luck Aravane.

#56 ·
WTA Marrakech
1st qualifing round
Aravane Rezai vs Valeria Savinykh(RUS)
Saturday. Center Court 4th match from 10:00(LOC).

#59 ·
Allez! Aravane def. Savinykh 3:6 7:5 6:2

#65 ·
PORTUGAL OPEN
Oeiras, Portugal
1st qualifying round
Aravane Rezai vs[WC] Rita Vilaca(POR)

#69 ·
Yes, these quotes in particular from posters in Portugal who saw the match.

Was there for the final games....Aravane couldn't care less to move to shots that were 1 meter far from her...She has no defense game whatsoever...she won't get away tomorrow against Savynikh.

She was very nice in the end and I took a photo with her :D
Aravane was a mess and needs to work on her fitness a LOT. She still hits the ball very hard and is impressive at times, but once she's on the run the point is finished. Rita played pretty well in the second set and for a moment I thought she could win the match shen she hit back to back winners to break in the third set and lead 2-1. Then Aravane took a medical time out and from then on she took control and Rita was never the same.

Aravane complained about some line calls and was booed by the crowd. When she won her serve and made it 3-2 in the third she did literally :p to the crowd :lol:

#71 ·
Aravane def Savinykh 6-4 6-4 :) :yeah:

That's an improvement from yesterday match :lol:

#73 ·
Next Vania King. King was playing during 3h 15min. I think she is very tire. And Aravane has a good chance to win

#76 ·
Aravane def. King 6:3 6:2. She will play in main draw!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.