Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :) - Page 47 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 21st, 2015, 09:14 PM   #691
country flag dfavala

dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all dfavala is a name known to all
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

A number of reasons make it more preferable to play and flop at Cinci instead of skipping it altogether if Petra enjoys playing at New Haven more than Cinci which she apparently does.

She gets the bonus at the end of the year for playing P5's
She retains the option of skipping it next year should she choose or circumstances choose for her.
She can treat it as a paid practice session, a practice session with prize money at the end of the practice, courtesy of the Cinci organisers.
She gets a week vacation in Cinci. Although idk about this one, is there anything to see in Cinci?
dfavala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 21st, 2015, 10:53 PM   #692
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Posts/miscellaneous/anything Petra :)

I live in Mason, just down the street from the tournament.

No, there is not a blessed thing to see, unless Petra likes amusement parks (King's Island).
"I really have friends on the tour, and I'm really happy for it. ...I remember when I was young and someone told my father that I'm too nice for tennis. So I'm just glad that I can be nice off the court and fighting on the court." — Petra Kvitova, May 8, 2005

P. Kvitova def. S. Williams 6-2, 6-3
mac47 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote