Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allez Mandy Minella!

345K views 5K replies 62 participants last post by  James 
#1 ·
:hearts:

Hope she can keep going on with that confidence from Bad Gastein.

I think It was time that she got her own thread apart from Luxembourg tennis.

#2,433 · (Edited)
Thanks for the videos :)

In the live ranking Mandy was passed by Putintseva who was winning a match in Dubai. So Mandy atm is #106.

In this week she might be passed by Martic too if she reaches the QF of Dubai. Therefore she needs just a win over Camerin that is very likely.

She might be passed also by Majeric if she is in the final of Dubai. Majeric has to play Papamichail and probably Mayr/Paszek, Putintseva/Martic to reach the final.

So Mandy is at least #108 in this week. After this Sharm El Sheikh will be following. She should focus on this.

Majeric and Carbeza-Candela are on the EL of Sharm El Sheikh. In the worst case Mandy could fall down on #109. And I don't know if this still is sufficient. All in all it all this doesn't seem to be very likely but be careful girl ...

#2,436 ·
At least Bartoli has to be dropped out of the ranking so #109 should be enough. But maybe there are some players with a protected ranking getting into the AO MD. I think Tim Sommer has hopefully some inside informations we don't have.

#2,439 · (Edited)
Majeric d. Papamichail 62 64. As expected but Majeric has to reach the final.

But Camerin has won the first set vs. Martic 61 :yeah: If Martic loses she won't pass Mandy this week.

And won 61 64 :yeah:

One problem less to be worried about ... any spot might be of relevance!

#2,444 ·
Majeric has lost pretty sure Mandy is guaranteed
Great! In my opinion the last problem is if Benesova returns or not.

On the other hand Putintseva has Dubai 75k final to defend from end November 2012. ;)

I'm sure that Mandy has secured her AO main draw spot.
Yeah maybe I'm a bit overdoing but I just want to be sure. She needs the money and it wouldn't be nice for her to realize not to be qualified when coming back from vacation ;) btw does anybody know where she's spending her holidays?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

#2,446 ·
Maybe she will show us on twitter. Hmm Mallorca there she'll have great fun at the Ballermann :D But she shouldn't overdo it ;)

#2,447 · (Edited)
And Putintseva just retired from Dubai against Camerin! So she stays definitely far behind Mandy in the end of November.

#2,449 ·
Wow she looks so happy on that pic. She can really be proud about what she has achieved.

#2,451 ·
#2,453 ·
#2,457 ·
#2,458 ·
Mandy will also be playing in the French Team Championships.

TC Paris: Stefanie Voegele (SUI), Mandy Minella (LUX), Stéphanie Foretz Gacon (FRA), Pauline Parmentier (FRA), Timea Bacsinszky (SUI), Alberta Brianti (ITA), Clothilde de Bernardi (FRA), Lou Brouleau (FRA), Audrey Bergot (FRA), Olivia Sanchez (FRA).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.