Tennis Forum banner

Agnieszka Radwanska out of Top 10 first time since 2011

8K views 86 replies 55 participants last post by  Halepova 
#1 ·
13. Agnieszka Radwańska 3075

This is how it looks. She was a long time in ten of the best, in 2012 she was #2.

It's the worst pointed season so far. I don't want to write antything about reasons, couse more important is the state in which Aga is - and I think it's some kind of progress-state we will see soon or in second half of the season. Of course I could be wrong and this is crisis-state, but it's not bad either, couse every crisis must gone someday.

Facts:
Aga skips Rome to concentrate on training. She don't like italian clay, and she said, when asking abour 'precious' points, that it's no matter. It's obvious that her ranking is still ok for RG (#9 or #13, no big difference in GS).

Let's hope this is only fall on the paper :)

See less See more
#6 ·
OMG Pushwanska... :sobbing: :hug:

Please get it together hon! :smooch:

#11 ·
I think it happened to Wozniacki also. I know she was about 27 in the race a year ago.
All Aga needs is one good draw, maybe at Wimbledon

#19 ·
What are you so happy about? Why do you hate Agnieszka? :confused:

#21 ·
Good for the sport. I have no idea how she even stayed top 5 for so long. Agatha should never be ranked higher than 7 or something.

#33 ·
Poet of tennis. OK

Nothing beats this pearl though :

Mozartwanska :bowdown:
Pressed alot? :rolleyes:

Nothing new from you!

She can bounce back. Is not like is full of talent in top 10. Depends a little bit of her too if she can implement some chances in her game.

#37 ·
About time :oh:

#39 ·
This doesn't take away her titles, her results, her game and her 4 years in top 10. She'll be back there one day. It happened to others.

As CSN with one title could reach top 10, she can the same way return there.

#40 ·
CSN has been the most consistently successful player this season outside Serena :spit:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.