• Top 10 and reaches top after her 30s

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Solid Top 50

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Focus in doubles

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Disappear like her doubles partner Petrova

Votes: 16 27.6%

Off Season Disappeared Player Talk: How Will Kirilenko's Career Go?

4K views 37 replies 23 participants last post by  RoyalFencer 
#1 ·
One of the craftiest player in the tour, Kirilenko reached top 10 just before her injury hindered the breakthrough of her career. Where will she go from that? Personally I believe she will go back top 30 and focus on doubles but who knows?

#4 ·
Her forehand down the line is a good shot. She gave up doubles, made the top 10, then injured.
Singles is much tougher to do well

#6 ·
I was never a fan of her personality, though I do have tremendous respect for her for working hard for years and transforming herself from a mediocre to a top 10 player. I only remember watching her beat Stephens this year, but in that match she showed that she still has the game.

#8 ·
Back to top 20 please!

#17 ·
I'm a big Kiri's fan. And I hope that she didn't retire but I'm scared about her missing AO series. Maybe it's end:sad:

#22 ·
Maybe she is pregnant :oh: :scared:

#26 ·
This is an interesting idea! I think Kiri is thinking of establishing a family for some time now, so, there might be another lucky guy in the picture.
(I was also thinking of the financial problems in Russia now. There are many wealthy Russian people moving to the UK lately, for example. However, Kiri is a proud Russian girl, a proud "Moskvichka", so even I couldn't decide in her case what to do...

#38 ·
There was some rumor about her pregnancy but I can't say it now because it's not confirmed. And seems like no one will know about it.

#37 ·
Last photo with her was taken March 25. She was in a restraunt with her friends

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.