Tennis Forum banner

Agnieszka Radwanska out of Top 10 first time since 2011

8K views 86 replies 55 participants last post by  Halepova 
#1 ·
13. Agnieszka Radwańska 3075

This is how it looks. She was a long time in ten of the best, in 2012 she was #2.

It's the worst pointed season so far. I don't want to write antything about reasons, couse more important is the state in which Aga is - and I think it's some kind of progress-state we will see soon or in second half of the season. Of course I could be wrong and this is crisis-state, but it's not bad either, couse every crisis must gone someday.

Facts:
Aga skips Rome to concentrate on training. She don't like italian clay, and she said, when asking abour 'precious' points, that it's no matter. It's obvious that her ranking is still ok for RG (#9 or #13, no big difference in GS).

Let's hope this is only fall on the paper :)

See less See more
#46 ·
Staff in RG, 'your locker is over there Aga with the lower tier players' :oh:

#50 ·
Even one set away :p
That was quite logical. At that time she held two Premier Mandatory titles (Miami and Beijing), one Premier 5 (Tokyo) and two Premier (Carlsbad and Dubai). No doubt she would have deserved this No.1 spot if she had won this Wimbledon final.

#77 ·
Maybe, but what has Woz done this season?
Routined by her is a cringe.
And she was never my favourite. I liked her because of what she did for the sport. (And I still respect her very much, even though she is maybe not one of my top fave players.)

#79 ·
- Promoting WTA by running marathon.
- Providing additional unexpected excitement during YEC.
- Making sure both Polish Sistahs are in the YEC Semis.
- Crazy nail-biters vs Sarin including the real YEC final.
- Exposing ET and her fluke slam QF.
- Ridding tour of disgusting BBBs.
+ many more.

#81 ·
the only thing in that list that can be stretched to maybe, very remotely, be beneficial for the sport is the marathon thing. but even then, i was thinking alongside "providing under privileged kids access sports and helping them achieve their dreams" or "donating 250k to UNDP projects" but you go and run with that list gorl. :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.