Votes: 27 11.6%
  • Petkovic

Votes: 58 25.0%
  • Goerges

Votes: 36 15.5%
  • Other

Votes: 17 7.3%

Your favorite german player ?

7K views 84 replies 66 participants last post by  Tim. 
#1 ·
Explain why ? :)

For me, I choose Lisicki for her great personality, enthusiasm and fair play ... but I like Barthel's game when she's in fired ;)

#72 ·
Kerber and Petko by far. Then Carina, ALF, ALG, Julia, Annika, Taysiya Mordeger.
I guess that Lisicki is liked the most by people living outside of Germany :lol: Or is it just Matthias und me who do not like her? :scratch: :rolls:

Reactions: matthias
#73 ·
Barthel. Why? I like her game (in those rare times when she's on :lol:) and I find her very :drool:icious

#75 ·
Hard choice for me to choose since a i like quite a few germans, but first on my list will be Angelique than Andrea, Carina and Sabine.

#79 ·
I adore Gorgeous Goerges:hearts: - game and personality. And I still hope one day she'll show us all the potential she has.

Petko and Lisicki also on top.

I like Kerber and Barthel's games.

#85 ·
I find it hard to do a ranking but i'll try my best:
1. kerber has the best Game when on, some of her Matches (against Maria, Venus and Azarenka for example) are one of the best Matches I've ever seen
2. Lisicki
3. Maria
4. Beck
5. Witthöft
6. Barthel
7. Siegemund
8. Friedsam
9. Görges
10. Petkovic
I admire her fighting spirit during her injury delays, but that's it. Don't enjoy watching her gamestyle and she's an attention seeker and one of the biggest drama queens out there. Her behaviour towards officials is more than questionable.
11. Pfizenmaier

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.