Navratilova: Sexism still in tennis; easier for Federer to be loved than Serena - Page 25 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #361
country flag kassipops

kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future kassipops has a brilliant future
Re: Navratilova: Sexism still in tennis; easier for Federer to be loved than Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVD View Post

You can also take your "flippant" and shove it, and refrain from comparing Serena to (yet again) another man outside of tennis (Tiger Woods).
And maybe next time you'll select a Black person who didn't reject their own Blackness and fuck White women and destroy his own family.
Both Serena and Venus are dating white men - PM & Elio Pis - so presumably they've "rejected their own blackness" too?

And Clarisse Mouratoglou might want a quick word about a man "destroying his own family"...
kassipops is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2013, 01:04 PM   #362
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Navratilova: Sexism still in tennis; easier for Federer to be loved than Serena

Dont know who is easier to be loved by masses but i find womens tennis and its players much more exciting than mens tennis...

Every week i only follow WTA with interest and just check the scores from mens tournaments running parallely.
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 01:26 PM   #363
country flag BikezAreForever!

BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold BikezAreForever! is a splendid one to behold

Could we also say that 'easier for Radek to be loved than Serena' ??
BikezAreForever! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 06:03 PM   #364
country flag RVD

RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute RVD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kassipops View Post
Both Serena and Venus are dating white men - PM & Elio Pis - so presumably they've "rejected their own blackness" too?

And Clarisse Mouratoglou might want a quick word about a man "destroying his own family"...
Please stop right there because you've presumed wrong. Serena has dated many Black men, and though Venus has only been photographed with White men, she has never, to my knowledge, made denigrating comments about her Blackness nor about dating Black men.
I suggest asking your parents about this very complex topic, or taking a Ethnic Studies class to understand the facts.
The greatest scholars are not usually the wisest people. - Geoffrey Chaucer
RVD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote