Julia's 2014 - April - Charleston & Fed Cup - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 04:53 PM   #76
country flag kadiHH

kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all kadiHH is a name known to all
Re: Julia's 2014 - April - Charleston & Fed Cup

Ugh. 2-10 in the MTB? I suppose Barty & Dellacqua are the more successful doubles team, but can't imagine Julia's happy with that performance even though it didn't matter. Sigh.

Quote:
she did get better after those atrocious first few games and got to her usual, still mediocre, doubles level
I came across this phrase the other day referring to basketball teams that languish year after year, not winning enough to make it to playoffs and not losing enough in order to be eligible for top draft picks: the teams are said to be on the "treadmill of mediocrity".

Treadmill of mediocrity. I fear this is where Julia will be stuck.

Last edited by kadiHH : Apr 21st, 2014 at 04:58 PM.
kadiHH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote