Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign - Page 85 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:36 PM   #1261
country flag KingOfSwing

KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all KingOfSwing is a name known to all
Re: Mirjana's spring 2013 campaign

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Is KingOfSwing the same poster as mikireturns :/
Whose this? If to make fun on my english sorry I know isnt not very good but trying. No one get better when they don't try. Spanish my first language.

And bartoli win the whole thing. Yes she did it. But sabine the wreck of them all. Could not believe as I watch this final. Mess sabine just big mess.

GL JJ and lucic wherever now.
KingOfSwing is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:47 PM   #1262
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

A year ago in second round of Wimbledon Mirjana demolished Bartoli.
And Bartoli was playing at similar level, only serve maybe wasn't as effective.
Mirjana was hitting winners from everywhere, backhand forehand, serve, dropshots...
If somebody said to anybody who watched that match that one of these girls is gonna be Wibledon champion within a year, I believe many would think it's gonna be Lucic. Because she just seemed a level above current Wimbledon champion.
But in R3 she lost to Vinci, just couldn't find a way to break that serve and surely was unlucky with a line call at the crucial moment.

So Mirjana's last player that defeated Wimbledon champion in Wimbledon. Like that means anything. :/

Last edited by ajmo! : Jul 6th, 2013 at 04:52 PM.
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:54 PM   #1263
country flag croat123

croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute croat123 has a reputation beyond repute

Duque Marino first round. Good luck
Old Jul 6th, 2013, 04:55 PM   #1264
ajmo!

ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute ajmo! has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, somebody opened new thread
ajmo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #1265
country flag SERVivor

SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold SERVivor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatTheDeuce View Post
Is KingOfSwing the same poster as mikireturns :/
I too thought of this but if not, good to have a new regular poster.
SERVivor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2013, 06:49 AM   #1266
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfSwing View Post
Spanish my first language.
A si?! Podemos en Espanol tambien si es necesario (mi Espanol es muy lejos de perfecto - obviamente - pero no hay avanzar sin practicar No te preocupes, muchos Hispanohablantes tiene la misma problema con algunas idiomas...es normal

I don't think anybody here was referring to your English, but without knowing the poster in question you can't really understand what we thought. Doesn't matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajmo! View Post
A year ago in second round of Wimbledon Mirjana demolished Bartoli.
And Bartoli was playing at similar level, only serve maybe wasn't as effective.
Mirjana was hitting winners from everywhere, backhand forehand, serve, dropshots...
If somebody said to anybody who watched that match that one of these girls is gonna be Wibledon champion within a year, I believe many would think it's gonna be Lucic. Because she just seemed a level above current Wimbledon champion.
But in R3 she lost to Vinci, just couldn't find a way to break that serve and surely was unlucky with a line call at the crucial moment.

So Mirjana's last player that defeated Wimbledon champion in Wimbledon. Like that means anything. :/

Yes, this is all quite true, but we have to remember that the last time Mirjana made more than 3 wins in the main draw of the same WTA event was more than a decade ago and in order to reach the final of a slam you have to make 5 - a big problem for Mirjana, even on the ITF circuit. And on top of it all, Sabine Lisicki knows this best now, it's not just necessary to beat a certain player to win the whole thing - she took out Serena and still hasn't won the tournament. Mirjana from the first set of that CSN match would've surely won Wimbledon, if she were able to play that well all the time, but that's waaaaaaaaaaay easier said than done.
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote