Tennis Forum banner

Daniela Hantuchova`s New Videos

207K views 2K replies 194 participants last post by  Mike_T 
#1 ·
alrighty.
after endless discussion and debate ( :retard: )...heres the new thread. finally. :silly:

post any new videos of Daniela you find on the net in here to share with everyone :)

beauty_is_pink said:
from Matt's site

http://danielahantuchova.sk/phpBB2/dload.php?action=category&cat_id=12

tis a video!!! :D :D :D

hi-lites of Slovakia vs. USA

• Daniela winning her match point (great passing shot ;) )
  • Dominik and James Blake rallying and Dominik's match point. plus Daniela in the crowd ;) :D
  • then Mixed at match point for USA where Daniela served, Blake retured, and Dominik floated the ball :sad:

#5 ·
#14 ·
I don't think it's working for me.
If u have the whole match, can u please share it with us, please:) I beg of u

#20 ·
To me it doesn't matter how long it takes. It just a pain for the person providing it and since, ESPN shows nothing, I'm pretty desperate. I have none of Dani's matches. Ofcourse, I recorded over her matches from the Pilot Pen last year, and plus I've yet to see a match from 05. And she's made so many improvements(movement, fitness, mental strength*not the best, but better than last year), I just want to see them for myself:)

#21 ·
#22 ·
[HUN]Albi said:
I've got the full Hantuchová-Dementieva match on my computer but it's compressed to about 700 MBs. And i can't upload it to my webpage http://wtatour.tar.hu . I try to upload the funniest and nicest plays to the page. It hasn't very good quality but it's enjoyable :)

Perhaps you could use FTP to upload onto a server that provides enough space. FTP is faster....

there's got to be a way to upload this to a site....

#24 ·
alltennis69 said:
Hey guys,

what is the userid and pwd to get into this site....?

thanks in advance.

allt.
U need to register first. It's simple. U should also register cause there are more from other years prior, and there will most deffinately be more to come this year. So just make up a user-name, it's not a pain in the butt

#25 ·
alltennis69 said:
Perhaps you could use FTP to upload onto a server that provides enough space. FTP is faster....

there's got to be a way to upload this to a site....
Yes, but... i can't setup the ftp server program because i don't know them. If somebody help me, maybe i will able to upload vids :) If any of you can help me, please search me on MSN Messenger at my email address albi1988@freemail.hu . Thanks a lot before you do anything :D

#26 ·
U can ask people in the Off-topic thread. Someone will know :)