Ebony-Starr Making Major Moves in Miami - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #541
Tech1

Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute Tech1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ebony-Starr Making Major Moves in Miami

Tech1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #542
country flag lloyders76

lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of lloyders76 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
The only thing she needs to focus on at this moment is other Tier I and II tournaments and really get ready for the clay court season so she can focus on winning the FO. I'm not too sad that she withdrew due to her back injury because Venus has already won this title 3 times. I want her to do like Maria and master the red clay and go for the FO and then go to wimbledon because the only thing these players will be known for is the grand slams they win. That's all.
you're in for a lot of disappointment if this is your genuine point of view, i think a 4th round or quarter final appearance at wimbledon would be fantastic, the notion she will do anything at the french flies in the face of everything we know about venus at that tournament the last decade, and her condition in 2013
lloyders76 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #543
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute

A R4 or QF stage at Wimbledon given her age and condition, would be MORE than impressive.
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote