Tennis Forum banner

AO Chat Thread

41K views 2K replies 68 participants last post by  BlueTrees 
#1 ·
Cheering and Jeering for players other than Maria Sharapova
:cheer:

#1,328 ·
Ferrer will never beat 2 of the top 4 guys to win a slam :lol: At best he'll take down one and reach a final, but that's it!

#1,339 ·
What's more nauseating than the loss is AzaFUCKINGrenka winning another slam. Just FCKING kill me. And then her fanboys like Pieter try and argue that she had a non-cakewalk draw. VOMIT. It's like I'm reliving the nightmare from last year. Just give her an extra 3 slams so she has more than Maria so we can be done with it.

#1,358 ·
:hah: Ferrer. I used to like him, but too many pathetic loses against the big four- I can't hang with him any longer.

And thus another reason to despise Aze. At least if she wins her reputation is damaged. Medical timeouts due to nerves I don't think is unusual. I'm almost okay with it (as a Nadal fan I sorta have to be). What's really offensive is that she had to arrogance and dumb-ass-ness to admit it. Li Na, please get it done.

#1,361 ·
And thus another reason to despise Aze. At least if she wins her reputation is damaged. Medical timeouts due to nerves I don't think is unusual. I'm almost okay with it (as a Nadal fan I sorta have to be). What's really offensive is that she had to arrogance and dumb-ass-ness to admit it. Li Na, please get it done.
Well, the way I see it the ITF/WTA/ATP make the rules and it's up to the umpire to uphold them. The job of the players is to try and win tennis matches and they use and will bend the rules as much as they see fit or can get away with. That's professional sports and if you think you'll improve your chances by taking a ten minute break and you know that you can get away with it of course you'll do it. It's not Azarenka's fault that umpires are reluctant to give warnings and penalty points.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.