Tennis Forum banner

Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

260K views 5K replies 35 participants last post by  Julius Kugy 
#1 ·
Ok the topic says it all.

1stly, some of you may know wolfy has been banned from the forum till september. he pm'd me on MTF saying he is still supporting and cheering chak on and hopes to be back livescoring with us as soon as possible.

i don't know what he did to be banned, but he was always a great chak fan. so i hope he is back soon.

2ndly, what are you all doing this summer, any holidays planned? my holidays were my trips to notts, birmingham and queens. had an amazing time.

3rdly anyone have facebook? it would be nice to make friends with some chak fans on there. im sam broughton on facebook, i have 'mentor' in the middle of my name.

#2,944 ·
AO is too slow for him. His best chance is USO obviously but he needs to avoid Nole in order to win another USO. He is the worst match-up for him. I believe he can beat the rest if he is playing well.

#2,948 ·
I've just watched this movie again today. Bale's acting was out of this world in this movie. :worship: He is a rare talent and certainly an oscar-worthy actor. Underrated actor.

#2,954 ·
Delpo. :worship: I'm not too upset about this loss. Nole was shit and deserved to lose. Delpo was amazing and he fought so hard to get the win. I'm happy for him. He is such a great champion. I just wish he won't be too tired in the final. :(

#2,957 ·
Congrats on losing the weight :yeah:

She is so talented

Del Potro was very good in the last few games, everything was going in. Djoko will win Miami.

#2,961 ·
Greg Couch ‏@gregcouch
Men's tennis should be embarrassed for letting Nadal walk right back to the top (or near, anyway) already. This is freaking humiliating
Retweeted by Agabe.

Agabe. ‏@carabint
Vomitorium in both finals @Davodus nail in the coffin of this tournament.

#2,970 · (Edited)

:spit:

The judges just couldn't resist her cuteness. :awww: :lol: All of them weren't convinced at all by her singing but she started begging them and that worked pretty well (3 of them said yes). :lol: Glad she made it. She is extremely cute/beautiful. :hearts: Her voice isn't bad actually but she clearly needs a lot of training.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.