Tennis Forum banner

The Klara Koukalova Cheering Thread

320K views 2K replies 159 participants last post by  rucolo 
#1 · (Edited)
Good luck Klara at Casablanca at april the 5th. Go for the title please, to make you're year alot better than now... GO Klara!!! :inlove: :bounce: :angel:

#28 ·
Hi Sammm :bigwave: i like her since Oct. 2003, i saw her on tv back then and i thought whoa who's that handsome girl :drool:, i saw her for the second time on TV when she played in Rosmalen, i also liked her before Rosmalen but thru seeing her on tv i'm a bigger fan of her now :D let's hope together that there will be an all Czech final here Iveta-Klara that's my dream final :yeah: :woohoo:

GO Klara, hope you'll reach the final again (where you play Iveta i hope)

Reactions: CooCooCachoo
#29 ·
Klara wins the first round ag. Müller (Ger) with 75 and 63 next opponent is Vera Douchevina. Good Luck Klara :bounce:

#31 · (Edited)
Klara wins in the second round of Sopot ag. Douchevina :woohoo:with 7-6 3-6 6-4 :woohoo:
Good luck Klara in the next round!!!! :bounce:

#32 ·
Olympics

Klara will play the Opening round of the Olympics ag. Maggie Maleeva who's seeded 15th, if Klara wins she'll play the winner of Daniilidou-Kapros....

GOOO Klara :worship: :hearts: :bounce: :woohoo:

#33 ·
Klara defeated Lubo with 6-2 6-1 today :woohoo:, well done Klara :D :), next opponent is Nastya Myskina who's seeded 1th, c'mon Klara take Nastya pls down, get some Czech revenge :yeah: :bounce: for the loss of Iveta ag. Nastya today.... :sad:

#35 ·
Hi :wavey:

well hope for an Win against Nastya, cuz Klara was the previous year in the final at Sopot so she really deserves this title, so i want her to win ag. Nastya cuz Nastya has beaten my big fav. (Iveta Benesova) today, so i want Klara to take revenge for it!!

#39 ·
Yay Klara, now win your first title!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

#40 ·
Klara lost the final to Flavia Penetta with 5-7 6-3 and 3-6 :sad: she lost again the final of Sopot :bigcry:

Good luck in the Olympics Klara :bounce: :hearts:

#41 ·
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Klara's playing in Guangzhou this week, she won her first round match ag. Sun 0-6 7-6 6-1.
next round opponent is Martina Sucha, Klara can win this if she plays really well, so i have hope in her.
Good Luck ag. Sucha Klara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :bowdown: GO Girl!! :hearts: :hug:

#42 ·
Klara lost in the 2nd round of Guangzhou ag. Martina Sucha with 6-7 and 4-6, Klara was seeded 8th so i thought, she would win from Martina but she didn't play to well, so it's over now in this tournament..... :sad: :sad: :bigcry:

#43 ·
Klara is playing the tournament of Tokyo this week....

In the 1th round she won ag. Milagros Sequera with 6-2 and 6-2, in the 2th round she beated Lubomira Kurhajkova with 6-2 and 6-4, to put up an very very interesting QF match with the Supertalent and countrywomen Nicole Vaidisova, which Klara won with a good score 6-3 and 6-0, she'll play Mashona Washington in the SF for a place in the Final of Tokyo...

GOO Klara Běh and Štěstí tomorrow Klara!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :hearts:

#45 ·
Klara loses in the SF of Tokyo, to Mashona Washington with 6-3 5-7 and 2-6, Klara had sooo many chances but wasted them all, and finally lost :sad: :( , so we still have to wait on the 1th title for Klara, but her 1th title will come soon i think :yeah: (and i hope ;) )

#48 · (Edited)
Wiggly said:
Yeah, that was a good perofrmance and they haves pics of this match on Getty******... But she will up in the rankings, it's great! :)
thanks m8!! :yeah:, i know where to find the pics although wtaworld blocks gettyimages ;)

#49 ·
Klara plays the Qualies of the Swisscom Challenge in Zürich.

Klara wins in the first round of the Qualies from Cara Black with 6-4 and 6-2 :woohoo: but loses in the 2nd round of the qualies to Ana Ivanovic 0-6 and 5-7 :eek: :sad: :(, so no MD for Klara here in Zürich......

Next tournament is Linz (? :unsure: dunno, if so she plays qualies but i cannot find any qualie-commitmentslists :confused: ) after that Klara plays qualies (again) at Phillidelphia.....

#50 ·
Klara plays Linz this week

1th round Klara plays a Q if she wins then she'll possibly play Karolina Sprem or Meghann Shaughnessy,and maybe a possible match-up with Serena in the QF

Good luck Klara, hope that your motivation will be really high, show your best form here :D :yeah:

#51 ·
Klara loses in the 1th round of Linz to Julia Schruff from Germany 3-6 and 4-6 :( :sad: :bigcry:

Next tournament and the last tournament Klara plays is Philadelphia qualies..........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.