» Simona's News/Articles/Interviews « - Page 178 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 31st, 2015, 03:54 AM   #2656
country flag george2210

george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of george2210 has much to be proud of
Re: » Simona's News/Articles/Interviews «

Very nice words!
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...e-simona-halep
Advertisement

Old Mar 31st, 2015, 04:05 AM   #2657
country flag Razzy

Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all Razzy is a name known to all
Awesome piece.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Razzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 09:05 AM   #2658
country flag CVB

CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of CVB has much to be proud of

Don't worry, Victor Ionita, we'll help you!
10 ways to applaud for Simona to make her happy!

* read the subtitles

http://www.gsp.ro/sporturi/tenis/nu-...-d-447162.html
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 09:24 AM   #2659
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

http://www.click.ro/sport/alte-sport...oarea-de-tenis

http://www.ziarulring.ro/stiri/sport...ele-antidoping
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 03:38 PM   #2660
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by george2210 View Post
WOW this is clear promotion stuff from WTA.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 05:39 PM   #2661
country flag swilley06

swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold swilley06 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.miamiopen.com/en/news-and...-quarterfinals
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 08:58 PM   #2662
country flag SmilingKnight

SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of SmilingKnight has much to be proud of

Tennis Magazine has published a "quarterly report". On the women's side, Bodo writes about "the 5 women making headlines this season": Serena, Maria, Simona, Genie and Aga. Hmm...
SmilingKnight is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 09:03 PM   #2663
country flag mido1988

mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of mido1988 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingKnight View Post
Tennis Magazine has published a "quarterly report". On the women's side, Bodo writes about "the 5 women making headlines this season": Serena, Maria, Simona, Genie and Aga. Hmm...
Which kind of headlines

Simna Halep
mido1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2015, 09:06 PM   #2664
country flag Mytzu

Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of Mytzu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mido1988 View Post
Which kind of headlines
Genie dates Bieber and Aga won Hopman Cup.
Mytzu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:23 AM   #2665
country flag Bonk

Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future Bonk has a brilliant future

http://www.ziarulring.ro/stiri/sport...IMPUL-in-BAGAJ
Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:01 AM   #2666
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=12595848

I really have to laugh at Bodo. "I like Sloane's chances in this one. She's on the rise again. She's a much better player than she's been the past few month. I'm looking for her to maybe pull off the upset."

She makes the QF at two consecutive tournaments, and she's on the rise again? And also, let's not mention Simona hasn't lost a WTA match since January. But it's Sloane who's on the rise after just two tournaments.

I really hope Simo puts on a show tomorrow, and plays a complete match, with that ball-striking she exhibited against Pennetta. But if she doesn't, just win the match anyway.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:02 AM   #2667
country flag phantomplayer89

phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute phantomplayer89 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmilingKnight View Post
Their headlines must be about the fact that they keep on underperforming.
phantomplayer89 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:08 PM   #2668
country flag soimu

soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold soimu is a splendid one to behold

http://www.digisport.ro/Sport/TENIS/...or+de+la+Miami
NICULESCU----- Olaru Dinu Ana Bogdan
soimu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote