Tennis Forum banner

The Tanya Raykova Cheering Thread

19K views 219 replies 19 participants last post by  Sobachka 
#1 ·
I think Tanya deserves a thread all of her own we can cheer for this very talented Bulgarian youngster ;)

#113 ·
Q2: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. Tuule Tani (EST) 6-0 6-2 ;)

$10,000 Vale Do Lobo

Q1: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. Conny Perrin (SUI) 6-3 6-2
Q2: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. Tuule Tani (EST) 6-0 6-2
Q3: Tanya Raykova (BUL) vs (9)Liuodmila Nikoian (ARM)

#122 ·
$10,000 Vale Do Lobo

Q3: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. (9)Liuodmila Nikoian (ARM) 6-4 6-1
Q4: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. (3)Justyna Jegiolka (POL) 6-1 6-3

R1: Tanya Raykova (BUL) vs Mika Urbancic (SLO)

#125 ·
Да. (първата е многото :) ) Не й е много добър жребия, но се надявам да се справи! Успех!

#126 ·
Да ама не ;)
Трябва да бие в 1-ви кръг за да вземе 1-вата точка.

Ето тука пише за кой турнир какви точки се дават => http://home17.inet.tele.dk/wta/
като отворите линка цъкнете на Ranking system

#128 ·
Браво на Таня. Само така. Дано продължи с убедителната серия и в основната схема. Стискам палци.

#129 ·
Да, но все пак премина квалификациите, не е ли логично да вземе някави точки за това?

Както Сесил взимаше по още една допълнителна точка на турнирите в САЩ след като преминаваше квалификациите?

#130 ·
за 10к турнири не се дават точки като минеш 1-ви кръг. При 25к се дава 1 точка ако се минат квалификациите , а при $100/50/75 k 3 точки.

#132 ·
R1: Tanya Raykova (BUL) vs Mika Urbancic (SLO) 6-1 7-5

5th win in a row :devil: And 1st point for the ranking :)

$10,000 Vale Do Lobo

Q3: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. (9)Liuodmila Nikoian (ARM) 6-4 6-1
Q4: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. (3)Justyna Jegiolka (POL) 6-1 6-3
R1: Tanya Raykova (BUL) def. Mika Urbancic (SLO) 6-1 7-5

R2: Tanya Raykova (BUL) vs (2)Nina Bratchikova (RUS)

#140 ·
So amazing. This Bratchikova is 311 in the world. I didn't expect this from Tanya in her first ITF tournament. Now she won her first 2 points for the WTA ranking without losing a set. Keep on going Tanya. :worship:

#141 ·
Guys look what I found about Tanya. The last sentence just makes me very happy because I always think(i don't know why) that she might take american citizenship. But this makes me a little more calm for that she would stay Bulgarian. Keep on the good work Tanya. In Bulgaria and here we just so support you. :worship:

Tanya Raykova (Top 40 ITF, #1 Bulgaria Girls 18s, Plovdiv, Bulgaria)
Tanya, 16, is in her 3rd year at Weil and has made an incredible leap in the ITF rankings moving from top 200 to top 50 in less than 6 months. Tanya has won major ITF titles in Costa Rica, Texas and Morocco this year with wins over some big name players. Tanya qualified for her first Jr. Grand Slam when she reached top 50 and made the trip to the US Open this fall. Tanya had another great result by reaching the final of the Ojai Tournament Women’s Professional Open this last April losing in 3 close sets to academy mate Gail Brodsky – the girls played a thrilling final that was the match of the tournament. Tanya also finished 2006 by winning the prestigious 2006 Eddie Herr International Girls 16s Singles and Doubles Titles! Tanya wants to play professional tennis full time by the age of 18 and be the greatest player ever from Bulgaria.

#144 ·
Great win over former top 200 player and currently 311th in the world. Tanya's next opponent is Nociarova who IMO might be really tricky, but if Tanya defeats her, probably she won't have problems to reach the final! Good luck and show your potential, girl! :rocker2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.