Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandra Dulgheru!!!

272K views 5K replies 139 participants last post by  Zamboni 
#1 ·

Alexandra is a former Top 10 junior who's been left in the dust as her contemporaries, Victoria, Caroline, Aga and Agnes have made their names on the WTA tour.

Now, Alexandra seems to want to make her own noise. She just lost out on winning her 2nd (and by far biggest) title at the 75K hardcourt in Monzon. She is now within the Top 250 and warrants her own cheering thread! :bounce:

See less See more
#1,721 ·
Exactly my though after today's match :lol:

I really admired him from bringing Flavia from the middle of nowhere to the Top making her a very competitive HC player, but now... :tape:

It can't be a coincidence that Flavia is losing so badly now since Alex is training with him, though there was the injury in between... :hysteric:

Maybe it would be better for both to have a coach on their own, though in case of Alexandra, Flavia really doesn't look like she wants to play after Wimbledon next year... :shrug:

#1,725 ·
We really must look for another favourite player. Luckily Irina is having a great season representing Romania, otherwise I would have already given up... :eek:

You can still stick to Dulko from team slut or because you prefer non ballbasher maybe Vinci or Errani :)

#1,732 ·
I hope so, too, and further retirements of Paszek, Niculescu or Razzano + Brianti being hampered support my statement. She really can "cruise" at the end of the year when you have to look at the current state of most girls, IF she's fit and I think that's what she has in mind. :)

#1,733 ·
Someone in the New Haven thread asked for Roanian players in the entry list and only Niculescu and Gallovits were mentioned... :crying2:

That's just awful! It makes me sick not to know what's wrong with her... :sad:

#1,736 ·
This thread has seen more posts when she's out rather then when she was playing :silly:

#1,744 ·
Too many open questions, far too less answers... :shrug:

here is our solution! :D

http://www.cleverbot.com/

Just type in your question and you will receive the suitable answer for it! :dance:

For example:

Do you know Dulgheru?
Nope.
But she's Warsaw GOAT!
What are you good at?
That's not me...i'm Flavia Pennetta, remember?
I was not the last person you spoke to.
Anw...do you think Aleks is pregnant?
No.
Great, so why isn't she playing tennis?
Because you look good doing it.
But i can't win matches...is it because i'm pregnant?
It's because I don't know HOW you can see me.

#1,746 ·
Will Alexandra play the tournament in New Haven?
No she won't. :sad:

Is she going to play the US Open?
Someday she wants to go to bermuda for her wedding in 5 days. :hysteric: :oh:

Wedding? :weirdo:
Yes, the wedding.

OK, still not pregnant, but babies will follow! :sobbing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.