Your tennis results?! - Page 137 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 6th, 2014, 11:47 PM   #2041
country flag The Walking Bye

The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future
Beat an annoying pusher 6-2 on Saturday. I beat him 6-1 earlier in the season but that was on synthetic grass where my flat shots work best. This time it was on clay, and the only winners he couldn't get to we're the FH DTL so I kept playing those. Realised halfway I should just aggressively slice my serve in as he was using the pace to hit aggressive returns when I served flat. Won dubs 6-3 as well, played with this guy who ran EVERYTHING down.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Here a mug, there a mug
Everywhere a mugmug
Old McStacey had a farm
E-I-E-I-O.
The Walking Bye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 7th, 2014, 12:38 AM   #2042
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
Beat an annoying pusher 6-2 on Saturday. I beat him 6-1 earlier in the season but that was on synthetic grass where my flat shots work best. This time it was on clay, and the only winners he couldn't get to we're the FH DTL so I kept playing those. Realised halfway I should just aggressively slice my serve in as he was using the pace to hit aggressive returns when I served flat. Won dubs 6-3 as well, played with this guy who ran EVERYTHING down.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Please film yourself playing and post here You sound really good.
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2014, 02:59 AM   #2043

The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future The Walking Bye has a brilliant future
Re: Your tennis results?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer. View Post
Please film yourself playing and post here You sound really good.
You guys would cover your eyes. I admit my flat shots are pretty fast and look good, but they come with UE's And my serve

I may do something like this next year, as I'll be playing more no doubt and will have more time for tennis, but I think you'd prefer to watch someone like chingching who is actually thinking about entering itfs
Here a mug, there a mug
Everywhere a mugmug
Old McStacey had a farm
E-I-E-I-O.
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 09:06 PM   #2044
country flag nazzac

nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future nazzac has a brilliant future

Played against a guy called Hassan today. He plays with the heaviest top spin i have encountered and him being a righty going against my left handed one hander, it caused a few problems.

We start fairly equal until 2-2 in the first where he breaks. He gets a double break on my next service game, which results in him serving for the set. I got 15-40 but kept hitting my returns out, so i wasted about 4 BP's in that game and ended up losing the set. But i could feel myself getting more used to his top spin.

The 2nd set was high quality with lots of gripping points. I was the one making the most things happen, but again i fail to take my chances at BP's and he breaks at 2-2. We remain on serve, so he starts to serve it out at 5-4. He gets to 40-0 with some very poor errors by me. On the first MP he had me in a good position, but missed the FH, and thus the game changed. The 3 MP's came and went, and i broke back. The set went to a TB, and with an epic running FH DTL i sealed the set 7-6 (7)

The 3rd set was high quality, both facing BP's but not losing our serve. Like the 2nd it went to a TB, and it was a close TB, but he pulled it off 7-5, with an epic volley on match point.

One of the best matches i have played, and we exchanged numbers in case we want to play again.
Old Sep 9th, 2014, 09:24 PM   #2045
country flag Spencer.
Backhand Pays the Bills

Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute Spencer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Walking Bye View Post
You guys would cover your eyes. I admit my flat shots are pretty fast and look good, but they come with UE's And my serve

I may do something like this next year, as I'll be playing more no doubt and will have more time for tennis, but I think you'd prefer to watch someone like chingching who is actually thinking about entering itfs
Chingching won't post video and I want to see

Ching if you see this, gimme dem videos
Spencer. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:23 AM   #2046

My tournament is only a few days away, starts Saturday draws have been released, I'm in Q to start with.
Here a mug, there a mug
Everywhere a mugmug
Old McStacey had a farm
E-I-E-I-O.