Tennis Forum banner

MADRID 2013 Mission: Snatch That #500!!!

67K views 1K replies 79 participants last post by  heelsrule1988 
#1 · (Edited)
I see nobody has bothered to open a thread for this yet... :spit:

Title suggestions more than welcome...if you care for this tournament.

Good Luck Masha. :cheer:

#539 ·
Now all we need is Robson to win today to make this one of the floppiest days of the year :lol:

#542 ·
Maria could end up winning this tournament by default at this rate. You could look at the results and say that many of the top players just don't give a crap about this tournament and aren't giving maximum focus and effort. They just want to put a little work in and start preparing for the 2 red clay events that matter. So much sloppiness out there.

#547 ·
#549 ·
Normally I would never wake up at 4:50 in the morning to watch Maria play, but I'm embarking on my first ever all-nighter to cram for 2 finals tomorrow and I've never been more terrified at school in my life :sobbing:. Maria will provide (hopefully) a nice break from the constant tears that will be streaming down my face :sobbing:

#551 ·
As in a percentage of my grade?? I actually don't even know :help: If I had to guess I'd say they're both 30-35% :lol:.

If you're asking if staying up to study for finals is worth it, then...probably not so much and I will regret this :sobbing:

#553 ·
Crescentmoon wished me luck on my finals :spit: :rolls: Such a strange poster...and I guess an SS lurker :lol: so you'll probably see this and hate me again :bigcry:

#556 ·
they'd meed in the quarters where they'd both be at 498 wins, so no. One will be at 499 and the other at 498 :oh:

#562 ·
Here I am! 5 minutes to go! Peak Lisicki will be there of course. Hopefully Maria is ready for her! I'm a bit nervous! :hysteric:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.