Tennis Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina Mladenovic !!!!!

781K views 5K replies 153 participants last post by  Meelis 
#1 · (Edited)
Time to open a thread about my favourite junior player.
She is born on 14.05.1993 and she is probably France's biggest hope.
She reached two times the QF in Les Petits As in Tarbes and she also won one Grade 3 title in Tunisia.

She is 259th in the juniors rank, which is quite impressive for such a young girl.
Kristina is very very tall for her age (more than 1m75) and she is known to hit amazing forehands. One of my friends who saw her playing compared her game to Mary's !!!

#3,032 ·
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who refuses to swallow the "anything goes" of our time. This being said
I do think everyone is free to like or dislike whatever trend or fashion crops up. The one thing I will always defend
is this very basic principle: Freedom, beloved freedom... ;)

#3,036 · (Edited)
But only one French woman, the Tween Queen ;) (though she should technically be the Tween Princess until Fran retires :lol:)

It sucks that she's in the same team with Ana, though, since Ana is basically the only top player who cares about IPTL :lol: So Kiki won't get to play much singles, probably :( But hey, she might play MD with Federer :cheer:

#3,042 ·
"... the Romanian earned a staggering 54% of the vote..." We're talking about major patriotic mobilization here, folks. :spit:

Yes, beating freaking Soler-Espinosa plus GA-MUG/washed-up AMG on a hard court in Romania after flopping to GA-MUG in singles is so much more impressive than defeating the Italian #1 on her best surface as a substitute and demolishing the top doubles team in the world in front of their home crowd. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.