ANA IVANOVIC thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 07:04 AM   #16
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute
good luck Ana - kick some ass in canada
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2005, 09:00 AM   #17
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
Ajde Ana!!!
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 04:48 PM   #18
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future
Ana wins 6:2 and 7:6 . At 5:4 in set 2, she was serving for the match, but couldn't close it.Finally she took the tiebreak 7:3 .

Next round against French Marion Bartoli, they already met in Canberra, Bartoli had to retire in 2nd set, Ana later won the tournament, no bad omen

Go Anci
Deck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2005, 06:49 PM   #19
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute
So good win, Ana I think Ana was little lazy in 2nd set, nevertheless she won
There shouldn't be problems with Bartoli
C'mon Ana!!!
Old Aug 17th, 2005, 03:31 AM   #20
Deck

Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future Deck has a brilliant future
On Wednesday Ana will play singles and doubles. Her match against Bartoli will be only on Court 1, so Eurosport won't show it once again . And her double with Canadian Stephanie Dubois versus Llagostera Vives/Pennetta will be on center court and will start after Razzano-Clijsters have finished in the night session, somewhen between 9 and 9:30 PM I guess.
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 12:30 AM   #21
Deck

ummm.. what a game, but Ana made it, 4:6,7:6,7:6

no breaks till 4-5 in 1st set, but Ana can't cope with the pressure and loses her serve, set one lost

2nd set Ana takes two breaks, leads 4:0 and can't close the match, at 5:5 she can break Bartoli again, and serves for match, but is not able to close it once again, Tiebreaks worked well for her today

final set she leads again 3-0, but Bartoli fights back to 3:3, finally it became a break orgy, Bartoli served for the match at 5-4 and 6-5, but Ana was smart enough and took the win in tiebreak
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 03:45 AM   #22
Deck

Ana and Stephanie Dubois are out, close 3-set-loss against Penneta/Llagostera Vives

Tomorrow's schedule

Center Court start 11:00 AM
(3)S Kuznetsova (RUS) vs G Dulko (ARG)
Not before 1:00 PM
C Martinez (ESP) vs (2)A Mauresmo (FRA)
S Asagoe (JPN) vs (9)A Myskina (RUS)
(12)A Ivanovic (SCG) vs (7)K Clijsters (BEL)
Not before 7:30 PM
(Q)J Zheng (CHN) vs (4)J Henin-Hardenne (BEL)
Sromova/Zheng vs (6)Groenefeld/Navratilova
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 03:46 AM   #23
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Love Love Ana She was so nice!
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 05:57 AM   #24
country flag Atrixo

Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of Atrixo has much to be proud of
The Toronto fans LOVE Ana! She's really made a huge impression on
all the fans at the Roger's Cup, so far.

Here's hoping that she can take out Clijsters!
Atrixo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 07:20 AM   #25
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld

Ajde Ana... I believe you can win with Kim (Yes, I know I'm optimistic )
Old Aug 18th, 2005, 08:58 PM   #26
Deck

TORONTO (TC) – Tennis Canada announced today that Sony Ericsson WTA Tour World No. 19 ANA IVANOVIC withdrew from the 2005 Rogers Cup presented by American Express. Ivanovic is suffering from a strained right pectoral muscle.

Old Aug 19th, 2005, 12:25 AM   #27
country flag thekimfan
Team WTAworld

thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all thekimfan is a name known to all
so sorry for Ana, hope she recovers for the US Open
Old Aug 19th, 2005, 06:25 AM   #28
country flag Steffy6094

Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold Steffy6094 is a splendid one to behold
I'm so sad... The US is in 1 week I hope that Ana will be in good form cause I want to see her!