Status
Not open for further replies.

Vika's Photos thread vol.2

979K views 5K replies 159 participants last post by  ozza 
#1 ·
See less See more
#1,847 ·
Does that skirt looks a bit shorter than her first round match?:p

I was watching her first round match in youtube, man she looks so hot upclose:lick: The pink top suits her so well like the gray one from Beijing:hearts:

#1,848 ·
Yes I noticed that as well. I compared 2 nights, the skirt is shorter. First round, the Pink rim is on top, now second round the top rim became grey and pink rim flipped down. Think they alter for her. Shorter is better but I still don't like her wearing the skirt outside of her top. Nike team should really put her in shorts. She looks great in practice with ALL kind of shorts!

#1,850 ·
While I own a high waisted shirt myself, the fabric Nike used doesn't do anything for the style or for Vika. As Miffedmax said elsewhere it is like the resurrection of something from Yonex.

#1,851 · (Edited)
Vika's Hotel NYC
Hey guys, welcome to a #dayinthelife at the #usopen Every day starts with getting treatment by my physio #santacruzdave Now we go to practices! #vichka35

Practice Courts (1-5) - USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
We just got to Flushing Meadows! Practice Court 5 from now until at least midday! Come and watch! :) #usopen #dayinthelife #vichka35

(next to Vika is her physio Dave Matthews)

Just finished practice with my coach! Now to shower and change and then I do an autograph session with American Express!! #USOpen #dayinthelife

#1,890 ·
^Love her sense of humor. :lol:

Surprisngly though, some fans of Djoko took it seriously, on Twitter at least. :/
Am I the only one that thinks almost every tennis player looks better on-court than in photoshoots?

They look fine in both, but IMO light/no makeup > excessive, unnecessary amount of makeup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.