D.O.B
June 10 1985

Height
5'11'' (1.81 m)

Weight
163 lbs (74 kg.)

See less See more
#1,938 · (Edited)
There is a new game called TDC on the market. Many of Anett's and Kaia's fans are involved and sadly you can't play as them but you guys can play for other people. Only one person per player though, so be quick. Its in the Games Subforum and is the last Subforum :)

Estonian players, the World Team Cup (the TDC equivalent of Fed Cup due to lack of players) will be held in Estonia this year, thanks to constant nagging by me. Right now we have 2 Top 20 Players (Me as Anett at 9 and HateBlackouts as Kaia in the Top 20) but we would love to have more. I have asked Gutter if retired people can play but if that's a no, then it would be great if you could play as some Estonians :) I know it would kind of suck but it would get you ranking points as the country nominates the WTC players and you get ranking points if you win, so you are guarenteed high end points without having to work your way up :)

EDIT: No retired players :( So you will probably have to play as non-Estonians :)
muusa can play as Sam as she still hasn't been selected :lol:

#1,942 ·
Field Confirmed for Qatar Airways Tournament of Champions
Caroline Wozniacki, Nadia Petrova, Roberta Vinci, Hsieh Su-Wei, Zheng Jie and Daniela Hantuchova are the six highest-ranked International Series tournament winners (excluding players who qualified for the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships, as well as the injured Kaia Kanepi and Venus Williams, who won the title at Luxembourg last week but has longstanding commitments in South Africa), thereby qualifying for the 2012 Tournament of Champions. Russia’s Maria Kirilenko and Bulgarian star Tsvetana Pironkova have been awarded wildcards, rounding out the Sofia field.

http://sofia-tennis.bg/en/news/Jasni-sa-poslednite-tri-tenisistki-za-Sofija-132

:sad::sad::sad:
I was so looking forward to it since she won Estoril. :(:(:(

Goes by the saying illnesses affect people not stones.

#1,949 ·
OMG :sobbing:

This must be so frustrating for her :sad: :hug:

Hope surgery and recovery all goes well.

#1,948 ·
Looks like she had a surgery today, and according to her physio it all went well.

I hope she gets what she wanted out of it, to play pain free :)

A side-note: she has yet to have a chance to defend her title. Missed Palermo due to injury (actually 2 years in a row), and now will miss Brisbane.

#1,952 ·
surgery on tendons is always tricky and the outcome is by no means certain. she was operated by a Finn whose credentials include successful surgery on David Beckham. Kaia's apparently went well, whatever that means. fingers Xed for a quick recovery! she so deserves another shot at breaking through to the absolute top.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.