a little miami thread - Time for Petra to make some history? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 08:33 PM   #106
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: a little miami thread - Time for Petra to make some history?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Can Tomljanovic challenge Petra,
jinx

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:22 PM   #107
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Can Tomljanovic challenge Petra, I haven't seen her at all.
well she is comming back, she had mononucleosis last year
if petra will be on riht mood, there is no worries, i'm worried more about match she is playing right now, bagel from flipkens in first set

is she battleing with air and ashtma or her head
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:30 PM   #108
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp_Me_Pova View Post
well she is comming back, she had mononucleosis last year
if petra will be on riht mood, there is no worries, i'm worried more about match she is playing right now, bagel from flipkens in first set

is she battleing with air and ashtma or her head
Well Petra read this afternoon on TF that one of her most ardent Fan : ILK jumped on other 'bandwagons' and hence she was really upset beofre she wen on court...that is why she ate the bagel Kirsten fliped her
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 09:36 PM   #109
country flag Pimp_Me_Pova

Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold Pimp_Me_Pova is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Well Petra read this afternoon on TF that one of her most ardent Fan : ILK jumped on other 'bandwagons' and hence she was really upset beofre she wen on court...that is why she ate the bagel Kirsten fliped her
Pimp_Me_Pova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:15 PM   #110
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Unfortunately, the heat and humidity got to Petra.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:29 PM   #111
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Unfortunately, the heat and humidity got to Petra.
if you want to be no.1 top 3 top 5 you have to deal with it
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 23rd, 2013, 10:31 PM   #112
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Not surprised about this so hopefully she can rest and prepare for the clay season!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #113
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute

Don't feel like listening to any pre-packaged,recycled crap about what a tricky player Flipkens supposedly is...blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.One can comprehend an upset loss from Petra to such a player...maybe something like 6-3,4-6,6-3...but a BAGEL....AND a breadstick!!??Just to cut through all of the potential nonsense,I challenge anyone to find one match--hell,one SET--where Vika,Serena,Masha or Aga put out a bagel to Flipkens....IF they didn't have an achilles tendon tear or 105-degree fever.Petra,please get it together or else TF's server will shut down from the massive posting rush in the Team Bashing thread

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

JUSTICIA PARA LAS NORMALISTAS!! Pena de muerte para todos los narcos en Mexico!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #114
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
Don't feel like listening to any pre-packaged,recycled crap about what a tricky player Flipkens supposedly is...blah,blah,blah,blah,blah.One can comprehend an upset loss from Petra to such a player...maybe something like 6-3,4-6,6-3...but a BAGEL....AND a breadstick!!??Just to cut through all of the potential nonsense,I challenge anyone to find one match--hell,one SET--where Vika,Serena,Masha or Aga put out a bagel to Flipkens....IF they didn't have an achilles tendon tear or 105-degree fever.Petra,please get it together or else TF's server will shut down from the massive posting rush in the Team Bashing thread
Exactly. The top-3 are not perfect players but when they play crap, that's when you witness their top-3 mental strength and come out of the match victorious (esp. against subranked players they should be beating regularly). I know Petra has to have the rhythm first (during the first few rounds) but she has to play the game eventually and she just cannot rely on her first strike anymore (esp. in the early rounds) because let's face it, in the early round, you won't come up with you GS final level of play due to rustiness/lack of rhythm/adjustment to the surface - in this case, being mentally prepared (and plowing through) is the key. I'm not even talking about her Miami loss (I'll give her a little more benefit of the doubt), but come on, AO 2nd round loss, Sydney, Brisbane, Paris?
hypersonic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote